1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September to Remember!

Discussion in 'News' started by kanluwen, Jul 6, 2019.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

But the usual release schedule is two boxes, three blisters. And if I'm not mistaken, Carmen et Batard is a box, and Puppetactica is a box, which means Mowang is a blister. And if Mowang is a blister, it's going to be like the Taskmaster and be one model with an arm swap.

2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Do we have renders for Carmen + Batard and for the BS Strelok?

3. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Lets hope not. It would stink if the box contained one body and two different set of arms.

4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I disagree. The Puppeteer, Carmen & Mowang are the boxes for September. The Echo Bravo & Strelok are going to be the blisters.
    We do have one for Carmen. I forget which thread and how long ago it was but there defiantly was one shown by CB at one of the events/cons.

5. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

When did the Yan Huo come out though?

Krit Kokram retails at $17.99. I don't see the Mowang retailing at that price.

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

YH came out, what, 3 years ago or thereabouts? I guess the price of tin has gone up about ~30% since then, but that is still a really big increase from $18 to $31.

I know Taskmaster does retail in a blister at $31, but that's the TM plus 2x CKs plus a tinbot. Mowang doesn't have any of that. Seems really expensive for a single bigboy, especially when the Yan Huo retail for nearly half the cost.

7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Crap, I must've missed it. Anyone, please? :3

8. kanluwen

Were Yan Huo before or after the Blackjacks?

Because the Blackjacks were not $18.

9. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

You're thinking of the TM box. The TM blister with the arm swap was $22

DukeofEarl and Golem2God like this.
  10. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

Theres been no render shown for Carmen, just the dossier. No renders for any of these, I don't think.

Golem2God likes this.
  11. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I agree that the Mowang release looks weird, but if you check the release schedule for the last while, you'll see that they're really consistent about two boxes and three blisters.

12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Both Yan Huo predates Blackjack by almost two years, the HRMC clocking in at oh-god-im-getting-old 2015 while Blackjack sniper is late 2017

Then again, Blackjack is easily the same metal contents as a TAG, and it'd be weird for a Yu Jing S5 to require that much material to make. I'm almost expecting two different torsos, not just two different arms, for the different loadouts at that price.

13. kanluwen

Blackjack is a bit misleading IMO. It has less metal than most seem to think, with the torso having been hollow.

14. Mahtamori

It might be, but you still need to compare it to the Yan Huo in this case, not to its apparent volume. Also need to keep in mind the new bases might inflate price a bit.

15. kanluwen

Remember that part of CB's whole spiel for the bigger price and boxed set nature of the Blackjack on the T2 Sniper was "the gun was too unwieldy to put into a blister".

So frankly, I don't "need to compare it" to anything. CB gonna CB. If they think they can get away with $30.99 when they're also selling a S2 character now at $17.99?

They're gonna do it.

Guardian and Golem2God like this.
  16. Mahtamori

You do you, but Krit is a thicc boi and still cheaper than the Yan Huo, Section9 got the RRP wrong on them by about $2 (or maybe $3, I can't be arsed to look the federal currency up)

17. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Curious if the new Strelok will be male or female. Then I'll know if I'm arm swapping smg/shotgun or T2Marksman/shotgun.

Glad we're finally getting the boarding shotgun strelok either way. Will be nice to have the proper models for it. Been using a pair of converted scouts

Golem2God likes this.
  18. kanluwen

I'd price the Yan Huos, but the same place where I found the ones in the OP don't even list Blackjacks or Yan Huo anymore.

Krit can be big but my point is still that he's a S2 right?

19. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I went to Miniature Market dot com, that's the price they quote for YH HRMC. 2xML retails for $19.99 according to them.
    So yes, I think the $31 price is a bit odd for a single-model blister, unless the Mowang is the bulk of a Blackjack/Ratnik (ie, is actually S6).

20. Ankaa

Ankaa Well-Known Member

Quite excited for Carmen and Batard! Since they were announced as being a part of Ramah I've been quite excited to get them. They play an important role in some lists I want to run and I finally have an excuse to get a "dog-warrior" type model.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation