1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My journey into bakunin

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by MattyG2787, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Always? Mostly? Sometimes?

Yes you can build successful LI lists with Bakunin, but it's nothing what came to me at mind when I think to them at first.
    And now tell me what is wrong with my statement?

2. MattyG2787

MattyG2787 Member

Yeah so I’m kind of keen to try the double link team list now. Round out with doc and some uberfell kommandos.

I’ll let you know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MattyG2787

MattyG2787 Member

Also, I’ve played a couple more games with the same list I’ve mentioned before. Using the chimera way more aggressively to put the pressure on while keeping the riot grrl castle safely in overwatch.

And then pushing forward with the riot grrls when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inane.imp likes this.
  4. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Well, I won 10 out of 13 matches in Kurage running Bakunin LI lists. Personal experience.

And there is nothing wrong with your statement, I just don't agree with it and was offering a different opinion. My point being that this faction is way more flexible than it seems and it's able to adapt to more playstyles than your statement would make it seem.

I really think mission is more important when defining whether you're building LI or not. I usually prefer LI for missions like Biotechvore, Supremacy, etc.

Ben Kenobi and Golem2God like this.
  5. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

LI Bakunin in BTV is fun. Grrls + TM Lt + AVI + KHD Zero + 2 x Uberfalls is my favourite BTV list.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation