1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archangeleong's Armies Log

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by archangeleong, Jul 9, 2018.

1. maru

maru Well-Known Member

chain mail bikini :)

jherazob and archangeleong like this.
  2. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Lol!!

3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Bad Maru!!!

Besides, Saber wears a white bikini in one of the Fate spinoffs.

4. maru

maru Well-Known Member

And a blue one - checked that online - you may even buy such .... no idea why you would need one tho .
    Beside Chain mail one counts as 2 arm for Joan and fabric one at best 1 arm
    Deffinitly Bikini Joan still posses inspiring leadership but "it is not her minid you are admiring " ;)

jherazob and archangeleong like this.
  5. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I approve of the chain bikini. It's high tech, there's probably a shield protecting her anyway. GO FOR LOOK!

jherazob likes this.
  6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Heh. Like the comic about Wallace's "Inspiring Leadership", with Atalanta getting chewed out for missing a shot at Wallace. "I never miss! In fact, I wouldn't miss this for the world." as Wallace's kilt is being lifted by the wind.

jherazob likes this.
  7. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

Wow, ALEPH recreations are lewd!

jherazob likes this.
  8. archangeleong

[​IMG]
    INFINITY IKARI COMPANY: Al Fasid
    These guys are some of the coolest models in the whole Infinity range. Very happy to add one of these "seven times accursed" mercs to my Ikari Co. I converted the pose ever so slightly just for something a bit different and painted this baddass in Ikari Co colours. I played around with the icons a lot until I got something I liked that also complimented the colour scheme.

Al Fasid (HMG)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Al Fasid (Conversion WIP)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#288 archangeleong, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  9. maru

maru Well-Known Member

yup a nice mini is best in ikari instade inHaqq ... this isso tandom same as JSA isbest in ikari ..

10. archangeleong

[​IMG]
    Ikari Company

The start of my collection of the baddest Mercs on the Sphere begins! I was inspired to build the Ikari Company by a few great limited edition minis that I had to get my hands on. Ikari Company, who are the antithesis of my JSA, are a bunch of dishonourable and dirty dogs that offer great painting and converting opportunities of mixed units that can be formed into a unique and cool army. Some of my JSA can slum with them also, which is handy.

The colour scheme I chose was based on the only existing official artwork I could find out there and is from the Uprising book. Love this art and tried emulate it on my new team. I’ve been planning the colours and conversions in my head for about 6 months now and am only slowly getting stuff done. They are starting to look like a coherent force now so I’ll be rolling guys out in the next few months.

Uprising Artwork
    [​IMG]

Baddasses
    [​IMG]

redeemer, Cpt. Jax, lefrank and 13 others like this.
  11. archangeleong

[​IMG]
    Keisotsu Butai
    It’s a hard life being a lowly Keisotsu when your Colonel decides to go rogue and become a Merc. Dreams of honourable social advancement are dashed to the wind and you are now a soldier of fortune through no choice of your own! You could cry or… just loot, pillage and spend up whilst you are still breathing. These Ikari Keisotsu, who without much chance of ever going home, have resorted to supplementing their gear with looted Yu-Jing uniforms and equipment.

Ok, the models are Zanshi proxying as Keisotsu since I had to somehow make use of all the Red Veil miniatures I purchased because I wanted the Ninja. Funny how Red Veil, with a bit of tweaking can be used for Ikari Company. It’s almost like CB designed it that way….

Keisotsu Butai 1 (Combi Rifle)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keisotsu Butai 2 (Combi Rifle)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keisotsu Butai 3 (Combi Rifle)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keisotsu Butai Link Team
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More Pics at: https://archangelelonginfinitythega...06/infinity-ikari-company-keisotsu-butai.html

#291 archangeleong, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    redeemer, lefrank, Harlekin and 11 others like this.
  12. archangeleong

[​IMG]

Bashi Bazouk

Mei-Ling always found it hard to fit in. Although the StateEmpire tolerates all religions nowadays, Mei-Ling's Muslim family background meant she grew up as minority in a largely Han neighbourhood on Shentang. Fierce and proud, her status as an outsider saw her get into numerous scraps as a teenager and she became tarred as a troublemaker with antisocial tendencies by the local authorities. Booted out of school and hanging with the local Yakuza, she surprised everyone when she volunteered for military service, the Tiger Soldiers no less, and seemed to turn her life around.

She excelled in the Tiger Soldier regiment, hurtling into the thick of battle and smashing aside the enemies of the StateEmpire. Her fierce independence was channelled into audacious bravery and she had finally brought pride to her family name by becoming a true patriot of the StateEmpire. All was well for Mei-Ling for a time as her reputation as an elite soldier grew, however slowly and surely a pill of bitterness grew in her heart as she saw other lesser candidates promoted instead of her.

Suspecting that her background was handicapping her career prospects, Mei-Ling sought some soul searching and turned to New Islam, fully embracing her faith. Then the Japanese uprising swept across the Sphere like a tsunami and Mei-Ling found herself partaking in heavy handed military actions that saw massacres of civilians on her home world. Not wholly burdened by a bad conscience, but unable to stomach the hypocrisy of the StateEmpire any longer, Mei-Ling defected to Haqqislam with the help of her Yakuza contacts and joined up with the Bashi Bazouk mercenaries.

Still a bit of an outsider as a Yu Jing defector amongst her new comrades, she has nonetheless earned their respect as she hurtles into the thick of battle like she was born to do. Mei-Ling cuts a distinct silhouette in her Tiger Soldier armour amid her fellow Bashi but it is her fearless and ruthless efficiency that truly stands her apart. Contracting with Ikari Company has had its questionable moments, but the pay is good and she has had many chances to payback those hypocritical StateEmpire lackeys for their ignorance.

Bashi Bazouk (Rifle)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bashi Bazouk (Rifle) Conversion

Mei-Ling was made from:
    · Operation: Red Veil TigerSoldier Hacker;
    · Operation: Red Veil Ghulam arms;
    · Head from Statuesque Miniatures; and
    · Armour plates from 40K Imperial Guard.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More Pics at: https://archangelelonginfinitythegame.blogspot.com/2019/06/infinity-ikari-company-bashi-bazouk.html

#292 archangeleong, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    redeemer, Daimeow, lefrank and 11 others like this.
  13. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

Great conversion and paint job. :+1:

Harlekin and archangeleong like this.
  14. archangeleong

Thanks, I had a lot of fun with it. The conversion was easy but the mini took a surprisingly long time to get painted. I think I spent about 4 hours on the backpack alone (although I did get interupted by the wife to clean the house so I lost track of time a bit) lol!

15. maru

maru Well-Known Member

So looksa lioke your Bashi bazouuk got Booty lvl 2 in creation proces XD

archangeleong likes this.
  16. archangeleong

[​IMG]
    Armande la Silencieuse (Armand le Muet proxy)
    Rumor has it that this killer for hire has fought across the entire Sphere and had her cube replaced in so many lhosts that she no longer remembers who she really is. Another rumor has it that her cube has been placed in numerous different and varying genders and ethnicities over time, but each to there own really and that is hardly shocking for those who have traveled through Bakunin. Yet another rumor has it that her cube may even be alien in origin, but that is just preposterous! Whatever credence these rumors have none can say. Armande, embodying her namesake, certainly doesn't speak much to confirm or deny what others say about her. She simply lets her bullets do all the talking... and has a penchant for playing that darn harp all the time! Ikari Company doesn't care either way as long as she is able to earn her considerable pay, which she does with unerring accuracy one bullet at a time.

Made good use of my spare Tuereg from Operation Red Veil. Borrowed an excess Ghulam head and added a bit of putty and presto Armande was born! Had a lot of fun coming up with her colour scheme and was inspired by some Destiny Warlock armours that I found on the net.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WIP Armande la Silencieuse
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics at: https://archangelelonginfinitythegame.blogspot.com/2019/07/infinity-ikari-company-armande-la.html

#296 archangeleong, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  17. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

10/10 frikin' great !

archangeleong likes this.
  18. archangeleong

Thanks bud. Means a lot coming from you as I was inspired to start Ikari by seeing the crazy conversion you did for Ikari. Still waiting to see your finished minis along side your cool Tanko and Krakot with super chest mines lol!

Sangarn likes this.
  19. archangeleong

INFINITY IKARI COMPANY: Cube Jäger
    [​IMG]

Cube Jäger
    It was a hard blow to the Cube Jäger industry when those darn Tohaa came on the scene. Now that Deadalus jump gate is down, human Jägers are finding more work opportunities since those artichoke heads have become a rarer breed in the human sphere. If you hail from Haqqislam and have biomedical skills then it shouldn’t be hard to get a gig these days as a Jäger. Khan is one such fellow now in the lucrative employ of Ikari Company who aren’t too picky about who collects their lost cubes.

This guy was a very simple conversion made up from the Red Veil Zhayedan and Kaizoku Spec Ops arms. wisefaiz's efforts on his Zhayden's leather coat was a big help on getting the coat done on this guy, so thanks buddy! His Haqqislam is real a inspiration and it looks like we are working in a similar colour palette ;-)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#299 archangeleong, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    redeemer, Daimeow, Harlekin and 14 others like this.
  20. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Nice conversion!

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation