1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHA Army

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Captain927, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

I think I'm at the end of collecting my CHA army. I still have to get McMurrough, but otherwise I have most of the other units I think I'd be using. Notable exceptions are:
    Wulver Set
    Scots Guard
    Traktor Muls

I opted for the 45th over the Wulvers and opinions on the Scots Guard tend to be mixed. Other than the "just get everything" arguement, is there any reason why the above noted pieces are essential to have in my arsenal?

Cheers

2. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Wulvers are solid solo attack pieces and make a good Wallace bunker. Scots guard bring good firepower from camo but unless you're going for a core link, one or two is fine and @ShaeKonnit can sort you out with his split boxes.
    As for the 112, the biker is a decent shout as he's fast enough to keep up with your big dogs and is far more efficient at getting to objectives late game thanks to his speed.
    The muls are ok, nice to have as they're repairable and that's nifty for ITS classifieds. Guided fire isn't too bad if you're taking lots of FO troopers like SAS but it's not hugely efficient or reliable so I wouldn't rush to get them until you've got your head around the faction

Captain927 likes this.
  3. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Scots Guard are like worse Tankhunters. You would probably never run them in vanilla, but in CHA they might be useful.

Captain927 likes this.
  4. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Yeah they are much better in their home sectoral than in vanilla. The camo missile launcher is solid for long range work and the molotok is pretty decent too. They're MI so get forward deployment this season which helps get into better positions.
    I've used a duo of molotok and FO before and got mileage out of them but it's not the usual build people run with their Scots at all. I tend to see more wulvers and chain rifle spam + big dogs but I think Scots have got more to offer than that tbh

Captain927 and Golem2God like this.
  5. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Scots: solid defensive fireteam (my usual is 2xML, FO SMG, FO AP Mks Rifle and Wallace) Really nuclear deterrence fireteam. But also nice attackers with the camo batallion.

Wulver: Our real HI. Good at shooting, nice mobility, many tricks. I usually take one list with a full wulver core in my tournaments. Also can work very well in a haris.

112: our only doctor, and a really cool miniature (zombie killer fireman)

Muls: mehh, sometimes i played a kathy combined with the Wardriver spotlight, but...

Captain927 and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation