1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Must haves of Corregidor

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Fabbo, May 27, 2019.

1. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Attacking from every angle is the opposite of brute force.

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Yup. It's a shiv in the kidneys not a stand up fight.

xagroth and loricus like this.
  3. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

Mcmurder is just insane and has been making the majority of my CJC lists lately.

picking up 2 boxes of Zond rems is just a great place to start it gives you 2x transductor, the stempler and reaktion.

As for speciality, It projects a great repeater net for an "average" hacking presence, AD for days a long with other strong asymmetrical deployment options, great asymmetrical pieces in general backed up by solid but nothing special beat sticks.
    Also Geckos.

4. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

For me it's the tsyklon, mcmurder and intruder HMG

5. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

I thought he meant Meteor, since it's the same Remote, but +AD, which makes it instantly a lot better than the standard one (though Nomads already have Climbing+ on theirs). But yeah, I guess Pi-Well also counts.

xagroth likes this.
  6. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I've killed a Kamau Sniper and HMG before by coordinated order-ing a Tomcat, a Hellcat and a Moran. Tomcats with climbing plus and a LFT can be death to a link: sneak on the side, climb up the building they're in, flame them.

The AP Mine Tomcat is awesome too. Honestly these days I like to take a Tomcat in each group!

loricus likes this.
  7. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I used to more but now I take a Hellcat either for a bigger gun, shotgun, or for the option of trying to AD3 right on an objective. I need one of those more often than I need a second Tomcat personally. That may partly be because I rely on AD so much.

8. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

I often take the HMG hellcat, it can really make a mess of an opponents army when he walks on.

loricus likes this.
  9. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Yeah he's a bit of a signature for me.

Tourniquet likes this.
  10. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

When they repacked the AHD Hellcat with BSG and removed HMG from the store I was among the people panicking that they would remove this option. Thankfully it wasn't the case, but still sad that they didn't just make it a box with all three (and maybe a new ADHL sculpt to round it off).
    Not that I don't already have two HMG Hellcats, one old and one new... Ironically I don't have the BSG model, which is often default loadout for drop troops.

loricus likes this.
  11. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Hellcat BSG is one of the profiles that is getting punished by the meta right now. Shooting a guy with a BSG and nothing else has a hard time even winning a f2f against too many targets.

12. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

I have to disagree, with ITS 10 the BSG Hellcat is stupid strong. With the hacker bump it's landing anywhere you want 75% of the time. It's a fantastic scalpel or link team breaker, especially in the current meta of line troops as link fillers for the actual shooter.

13. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

tbf even my Hellcat HMG is dropping behind enemies and failing to kill a single of the outranged and mostly facing away guys about half the time, so maybe my Hellcats are just on a streak.

14. Jason839

Jason839 Well-Known Member

With ITS 10 rules I’ve been having a lot of luck with the adhesive launcher profile. Glueing that backfield shooter to a wall is so satisfying.

loricus likes this.
  15. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

It's an underrated upgrade over the BSG. 2pts/0.5 SWC for Suppression Fire, ADHL and increased ability to engage outside of DTW/SG range.

loricus likes this.
  16. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

How many times in a row can I miss a free back shot between Hellcat ADHL, Tomcat DEP and Tomcat E/mitter? I would have kept count if I knew it would be like this.

But it is a low cost addition that is totally worth it, especially now that many Corregidor builds have spare SWC. A lot of times I just want AD3 Combi and the choice is between the ADHL or Paramedic, and often I don't need the Paramedic. Althou the chance of AD3 right on on objective to take it in one order is a big game changer when applicable.

Combi is the best Assassin weapon IMO because it has the most generous +3 range and if you want to go for a specific target you can't always pick to be close or far.

17. Davetron

Davetron Member

Regarding the mixed Alguacil-Brigada link, I’ve played it maybe a half-dozen times since the update. Usually a Brigada lt, Tsyklon spitfire, Alguacil ml and two other Alguaciles. I find that it’s primarily being used as an anvil/aro turret and so I find the tysklon spitfire never really gets going because the link is deployed so far back. In short, it’s a bit lacklustre.

I’m going to try replacing the Tsyklon with a MB ML and just go full aro turret and put the B4 guns elsewhere.

Just wondering if others have had similar experiences to mine?

18. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I've just been using it to generate orders, fill Lt., and boost a Feuerbach Tsyklon. It's not interesting or unique or especially fun but it works.

inane.imp likes this.
  19. Davetron

Davetron Member

Who are you running as Lt in that core, usually?

20. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

I've had luck with this core. It's a boring defensive link but it's strong and leaves points for the fun stuff.

Jurisdictional Command of Corregidor──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]5

ALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    ALGUACIL Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ALGUACIL Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
    DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    MOBILE BRIGADA Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 40)
    3 SWC | 86 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Davetron likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation