1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zondnautica

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Modock, Apr 23, 2019.

1. daszul

daszul Well-Known Member

That won't work,
    as G:Sync the bike is always activated with the rider,
    and while activated a troop does not block LoF.

But both can shoot at the same target, and "either dodge both or eat one hit for sure" might make the opponent try to dodge more often than shoot back at one of them.

chromedog likes this.
  2. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

i once tried dodging prone to hide behind my bike for future order. much easier now to hide behind the mate. But unlike TAG pilots where the TAG is not activated for that order, in the case of g:synch mate it is not possible to do so in your active turn. But we do get instead :
    Active Turn : they both move and they both shoot the enemy even though the mate is in front of the rider. Reactive Turn : now only the mate can be shot at :)

3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Gotta watch out for those template weapons, though. They can force you into some really bad situations where your rider and bot want to take different AROs but aren't allowed to.

Robock likes this.
  4. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

Well fuck, I regret buying bikes then. Haven't used zondnautica yet and this probably seals it that I never do.

The skill is AI Motorcycle, why'd they decide to make it a transformer?

xagroth likes this.
  5. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Personally, I see an AI Motorcycle as some kind of heavily modified rem (like the bike that can ride without rider). I'd use saluyt or tsyklon if I were to convert them.
    I won't even try to do it though, now that they made it switch from s4 to s5 (and from 55mm base to 40mm base)

6. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Funny thing is that no instructions on how to switch between models has been made. Before it was simple, leave the bike there and place the pilot as if he had dismounted.

Now... where do you place the S5? It's a smaller base than the bike's, after all...

7. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation