1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suppressive Fire: Who, What, Where, When, and Why?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by MikeTheScrivener, May 19, 2019.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

As opposed to the 8 models in 2 orders with two command tokens we have now?

Yeah, it's potentially hideous.

I'm just saying that you can't try to put models other than the TL into Suppression Fire to drop them out of the link without breaking the link.

2. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Huh, what have I stuck my foot in, wasnt having a go was just taking the potential to its conclusion

3. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

That's expensive model that dies to 1 shock hit...same as 16pts strelok.

You are investing lot of points for that 'roadblock', since you are also getting CoC tankhunter...doesn't seem so effective to me on paper. But I am more boys over toys kinda of guy.

4. Kraken1130

Kraken1130 Well-Known Member

He's never the first line of defense, but if he is in a good position and I need to lock down an area rather than recamo with the Lt order then a BS13 T2 marksman rifle with camo and ARM3 is still pretty effective. Also in my meta shock ammo has yet to reach a saturated point so I get to make use of Dogged quite a lot.

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation