1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a copy of the old TANK! scenario

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Section9, May 28, 2019.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

There was a pretty crazy fan-made scenario back in N2 that had the objective as a tank. Some crazy-big gun, TR HMG, and several other components. Rules to modify the tank and change how many points the defender had, too.

I used to have this scenario (along with a lot of other stuff!), but my computer up and died on me.

Is there some other old-timer who has a copy of that scenario and can share it with us?

2. Section9

Mob of Blondes to the rescue!

xagroth and solkan like this.
  3. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Can't see the image, do you have it separately?

4. Section9

Sorry, I don't, and even not being logged into the forum is letting me see it. I don't even remember what the pic was.

@Mob of Blondes , do you have the pic?

5. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

No, sorry, it was gone when I copied that, but based in the name you can find something. Another site has one image that could be it. Not important and a bit nasty. If you watched the movie, you can figure what.
    saving_private_ryan_17.jpg
    Attached just in case that other site goes down too. Not sure if it was this picture, but really, it matches the style anyway.

You may also want to look for the suggested tanks, AW link is already down, but by name it should appear in other places.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation