1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YJ Spec-Ops options: Cube?!?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Section9, May 27, 2019.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Like the topic says, Cube is still an option for the YJ SpecOps to buy with XP.

But both the Zanshi and Celestial Guard have Cubes natively. The Keisotsu didn't, but Keisotsu haven't been a part of YJ for a year in real-time now, and JSA has a completely different Skill and Weapon list because they're NA2. (personally, I think JSA should be using the YJ SpecOps XP table, and Spiral should be using the Tohaa table)

Where are we putting questions and issues with the SpecOps tables?

daszul likes this.
  2. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Keisotsu can’t buy cubes anymore, it’s not on the NA2 list. :joy: Traitor scum don’t get resurrection.

Ariwch, Section9 and SKOZZOKONZ like this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know.

But YJ SpecOps can't buy cubes, either (you can't buy something that you already have on your profile), so it's worthless to have in the options to begin with!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to Bump this one up, I mean is this still the same coding issue of the Zhanshi Spec Ops with Keisotsu Cost????

5. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Their article on how starting Yu Jingis cool because you can have samurai told us that apparently nobody bothered to tell half of Corvus Belli that JSA left Yu Jing.

Because it wasn't kind of a big deal or something.

So I'm going to guess that whoever made Yu Jing's Spec Op table either forgot or wasn't told that Yu Jing doesn't have Keisotsu any more.

Azuset and Dragonstriker like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation