1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing doesn't allow troops to fight in more than 1 battle?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Bohrdog, May 20, 2019.

1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

If "serving time" or "transmission of control stuff" were the only things needed for being Veteran and/or Chain of Command, Aleph would be filled with, specially ALL the named Greeks XD

Wu Ming.

Then they "manage to defect (with no help whatsoever)" to Ikari ;)

Live long enough as a hero, you can only end up as a villain.

2. Stuffist

Stuffist Well-Known Member

Shut up and take my money!

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Could go on a Hellcat profile (character). Ariadna does it with Van Zant.

McNamara likes this.
  4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

That reasoning would prevent a recovery from LoL, frankly. I would say, however, that a Chain of Command is a trooper running his comms suite (of which all soldiers have one) either in paralell with the Lt, or with pre-granted privileges for inputting, while the regular soldiers can only "read" the HUD and input what they see, but not issue orders. The delay of one turn would be Mission Control reassigning "command privileges" to the selected trooper, and/or said trooper getting up to speed on the whole situation.

Shiwen and McNamara like this.
  5. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Isn't that Defiance!?

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Defiance isn't about fixing the ship. (While that is rather exciting for participants, it's not very interesting to wargame)

7. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

That depends on the number of Xenomorphs trying to kill your team, of course. And the consequences of said defeat for the rest of the Human Sphere.

Now... what if the human team is the attacker?

The only thing I was never totally happy with in Star Trek was the huge corridors and rooms in the ships, but the Jeffries tubes had that Alien option... Ah, Drozana Station (the Devidian-related missions in the dark bowels of the station were, along with the Hearts & Minds Friday 13th special mission were my all-time favourites from Star Trek Online).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation