1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Triumvirate Models Unboxing & Assembly

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Scribbler, May 17, 2019.

1. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

OrderMonkey, n21lv, Oni and 4 others like this.
  2. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

So glad to see you add some life to the lonelyartichoke site. I had feared it was going to be completely abandoned.

Oni and Golem2God like this.
  3. Scribbler

Yeah, I was worried about that too, so I emailed Magonus. I'd done some work for him on the Skunkworks project, so he was more than happy to let me write for the blog.

I'm not sure HOW often I'll be able to post given my workload and getting my other blog started, but hopefully I'll be able to post an article or two per month. I'm also open to ideas on what to write about!

Oni, Golem2God, Abrilete and 2 others like this.
  4. Scribbler

Also, I'm hoping to get some reviews up on the profiles themselves once I get some gameplay with them. The Tohaa player in my gaming team will probably enjoy the new toys he gets to borrow, too.

Oni, Golem2God, GrantC and 1 other person like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation