1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice for capture and protect

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by madcore, May 13, 2019.

1. madcore

madcore Member

Hey Guys,

Playing capture and protect for the first time on Wednesday and I would like to get some advice for more experienced players.

I am not an experienced player but from the start, thisd mission does not strike me as a good one for ISS simply by the lack of infiltration we have. At least compared to other factions. We mostly have to deploy in our zone and need to cross the entire field. So based on that, what type of list should I build to get this thing done (playing against Tohaa/spiral corps).

I have the intention of bringing madtraps to protect my beacon but also to support mt hsien haris. Other than that, I am all hears.

Tks for the help.

2. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

Against Spiral - Su Jian is immune to Eraser, so you can ignore his main indirect objective defense (Krigel on a roof near the objective), run on your amazing move after the board is clear and bring the flag back home.

Of course madtraps and the sea of chain rifles protect your objective well.

madcore likes this.
  3. madcore

madcore Member

Thank you for your reply, I am glad to see that I am on the right track. Thank you for the eraser heads up. I was not aware of it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation