1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachmann & Taunt

Discussion in 'Chemical Brothers' started by HarlequinOfDeath, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

I'm quite eager to try him out as well. The Chemical Brothers are also my first pre-order, so I'm quite eager to get them :)

I'm starting to play Eclypse, and while I stink with her so far, I'm finding it an interesting challenge. I think Bachmann will be the same for me.

2. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Bachmann needs a supporting team. Otherwise you won't score.

Hammerhead is an easy scorer in missions like King of the Hill since he acts like a charging bull.

There is some nice interaction with Mendoza's card for placing a character next to him if he was in the Infirmary. He can "respawn" next to Mendoza and then charge and score + displace the enemy and turn the tides.

He never died to poison in my matches though. His switch and the rules from Battering Ram make it easy to avoid that but can be countered by the Adamantine card from Maximus. If you overdose too much with Poison and can't get the tokens off your character you won't for sure have enough switches to survive.

3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

We're preparing new FAQ and the questoin about Taunted and Bachmann is starring. Thank you all for your comments and sorry about the incovenience.

:wink:

4. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Keen to see how this is answered!

5. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Either it’s “Darn you Bachman!” or Bachman saying “did you hear what they called you?” :p

Flipswitch and -V- like this.
  6. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Id like taunt examples... especially what prysm is saying :A::A::A:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation