1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need more Bak and Cor Tacticas

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Lothair, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

We need more Faction breakdowns in the Nomad forum. The Vanilla one is useful and well written, but we're missing the Bakunin and Corregidor tacticas.

Were the old ones on the previous forum outdated? Maybe someone could copy them if they're still accessible for newer players.

Balseraph likes this.
  2. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

I'll take a crack at a Bakunin one. I've run Bakunin pretty much exclusively for the last few years.

3. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to read that.

4. GHoooSTS

GHoooSTS Well-Known Member

I registered for the forum just to say the stuff in the old forum is super useful to me as a relatively new player. I would really like to see it ported here, because other people would certainly benefit as I have. I'm not very experienced so I can't really tell anybody much about how to play, but I'd happily help porting the old stuff over and could probably even help with spotting outdated info in the guide. It's just kinda weird to copy/paste other people's work onto a forum without their permission, I guess? Any thoughts on this?

It's just threads like these are a huge wealth of information, even if they are occasionally outdated or improperly formatted, and I'd hate for them to vanish.

loricus likes this.
  5. herod1204

herod1204 Knight of Santiago

As a new player who got his first models maybe... 3 weeks ago, those threads are absolute goldmines.

loricus likes this.
  6. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Well it sounds like someone should do it!

Nicklz likes this.
  7. helsbecter

OK, it's coming. Hope to have something by the weekend.

Lothair, loricus and Herr Hörn like this.
  8. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I'm bad at writing whole Tacticas, but I'm definitely happy to contribute extensively where I think that another tactic or comment could be included

Incidentally, even for veteran players, those things are useful. This is a big game, there's definitely stuff you've never tried out there!

Rubberpiggy and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  9. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

I like to read the other factions tacticas to get an idea of what they are capable of.

10. Rubberpiggy

Rubberpiggy Well-Known Member

It took me almost two years of running nomads to realise that the chimera and her pups can cautious move 6 inches...

11. GHoooSTS

GHoooSTS Well-Known Member

Well, assuming nobody is going to take offense (and I will credit original authors and link to their posts), I'll start importing those old guides over here. I'll start with the Crooked Grin of Corregidor. The pinned thread for vanilla atop the forum is already pretty good and the old Handbook to the Nomad Nation is over five years old, so I'll start with this.

Lothair likes this.
  12. helsbecter

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation