1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about that Dahshat mercenary company, huh?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Joametz, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Rui Shi link is actually not THAT big deal, frankly. Its merely a spitfire, Midrange? yeah its a threat but not that quite on long ranges. If they are bold enough moving FT with Rui Shi dragging it, a suicide BSG or HRL ARO will deal severe damage to their link.

What I feel bad about is Zuyong-ABH link. HILI mix teams are quite often nowadays. Zuyongs are able to grab whatever bonuses they wanna get along with TA.

Thats kinda the point. In Dashat you can make your pain train backed up by booty-rolling cheap order batteries. While we need a whole household of Zuyongs (and FFS, no Panggo plz.) to deal with it.

Both side got their ups and downs, and I don't think Dashat got upperhand on this. As mentioned before, they will enjoy hard time breaking open Haidao MSR.

2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Not if it's going second!

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

The core linked Rui Shi will probably be fine in the long run, as will the core linked Aquila who shoots on the same effective BS against models in cover.

4. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

My linked HMG Djanbanzan is a bit wondered...

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Djan HMG is nearly twice the price and in the correct faction and can't be improved by hackers. Dakini HMG is worse :p

I honestly think the (only) big deal with Rui Shi is that it's not linkable in a Yu Jing sectorial, and the next Yu Jing sectorial is probably going to be low-tech compared to IA and ISS so is unlikely to have good support for this toy.

6. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

INB4 half the White Banner releases are more HI.

AdmiralJCJF and Mahtamori like this.
  7. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I'm expecting/hoping it's the dirty tricks sectorial and wouldn't give that up for any amount of HI paintraining.

8. Maksimas

It'll probably be very few dirty tricks and just more or less some asymmetrical stuff, probably at least 1-2 new HI. T:

Section9 likes this.
  9. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

What is INB4?

10. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

I hope we get a yj jammer and a new tag, everything else is a bonus.

Basically saying I predict this will happen. In the case "I'm getting my prediction that half white banner releases are HI in before everyone else/before we actually know"

You can also use it as a way of cutting off a certain point before its made like "inb4 people still complaining about symbiomates"

11. Maksimas

It's actually just short form ''in before.''
    IN Be4

And it's really just a random guess, but I would not be surprised if this is a correct guess, give or take a TAG.

12. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

Its a prediction still imo, just how serious it is depends on what your predicting and how serious you are being.

13. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind if WB's big movers and shakers were HI. But I'd like them to function more independently, and with tricksy profiles like the Daofei.

If we get any notable fireteams, I want them to be for the Tigers. Make it happen, CB.

14. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Well, considering that it's getting Hac Tao, Daofei, and Guilang, camo shenanigans are firmly on the table. Plus Tigers for airdrops. So dirty tricks on some level are going to be a pretty solid option.

I'd really be surprised if White Banner got even 2 new HI, they're supposed to be the older 'Banner' style army, focusing on lighter infantry in larger numbers than IA. Though we might see something 're-appearing' like the original Invincible HIs, which were originally basically Wu Ming with a Cube. Though without the more exotic weapons options.

15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I wouldn't asume that they actually get the Hac Tao. Not after what they did with the Tiger Soldier.

Henshini likes this.
  16. Maksimas

True, but on the other hand, this is a YJ sectorial.

To expect no new HI for a YJ sectorial would be like to expect a PanO sectorial not to bring new solid gunfighters or a new Nomad sectorial some new toolboxes or hackers. T:

So I wouldn't be surprised if we got some new HI in arbiteary roles our current HI do not have. A defensive HI perhaps... although AROs and defensive stuff is not our thing it seem, according to CB. T:

ALTHOUGH.

I would also not mind a mechanical transformation TAG.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation