1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W tee Eff?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by ShaeKonnit, Jan 15, 2018.

1. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

Anything like this?
    king&queen.jpg

Anyways, it's been a busy weekend with yet another wedding, this time of one of my cousins.
    You may remember my story about the cousin with the mad wife who's bringing up their child to be a psychopath.
    Well, they stepped out from their recluse and made their first public appearance in months.
    It was creepy, really fucking creepy.
    For starters the kid has hardly any teeth in his head, despite being 5. Yeah, I know young kids loose teeth but not so many, all at once - he has an entire front row missing.
    Reason for this (among other things) is her approach to raising kids, which is called "Yes Parenting."
    She has massive books on this subject (which my uncle, who is a father of 4, dismissed as "the biggest load of absolute fucking shite") but it all comes down to just saying, "yes!" to any of your child's demands.
    The end result is that he regularly has ice cream for breakfast, and never brushes his teeth. Last year he had several teeth extracted by the dentist because they were going rotten.
    So yeah, he's running out of teeth. He also doesn't talk very often. Mainly because he doesn't need to, as the mother is basically at his beck and call; he points at something and she gets it, and if there are options then she lists them until he makes a noise signifying "yes". He doesn't speak in sentences apart from rare occasions, and cannot hold a conversation of any sort.
    When he does talk, it's usually to say how he doesn't like you, wants to kill you, and as he has said to the rest of his father's estranged family, "You are not part of my family!". The killing parts are possibly from watching old Disney movies, but "You are not part of my family!" is an odd thing for a child to say without some prior coaching...
    Something we all noticed from the early days of the kid's life was that the mother would never let anyone hold him, and if she left the room and anyone even tried to pick him up then she would hurriedly snatch him back. 5 years of this has given him quite a hostile attitude to pretty much everyone else in the world - he was even kicked out of nursery school for attacking other children.
    A cousin from the other side of the family was once invited round to their recluse to be a baby sitter for a few days, but one of the reasons he was given was not just to look after the horrible child, but also "So that he has a more dominant male influence in his life." Ouch! I mean, that was a massive dis towards the kid's father!
    Aside from all that, the creepiest thing about this kid was his increasingly feminine appearance.
    He has extremely long hair - long enough he can almost kneel on it - and wears a girl's hairband. What I suspect is that the mother is disappointed she didn't have a daughter, so she plans on having one no matter what.
    We're starting to think that one day, this kid will be wearing his mother as a skin suit.

It has been suggested that the kid could possibly have a form of autism, but even broaching the subject with the mother just makes her angry.
    I really don't see this ending well...

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Oh god... that poor kid – one day he's going to realize what a gigantic shit his mother did of raising him and start lashing out in weird ways....

3. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

I doubt he's autistic, but she's probably completely fucked his normal development.

4. H1ghlander

H1ghlander Well-Known Member

Every now and again, I think that humanity will no longer surprise me....

5. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

That's just horribly sad.

6. ShaeKonnit

And on the other side of the family with the troublesome dog - the situation is slightly worse than we thought.
    The dog, Biscuit, has basically had no training whatsoever; I have already remarked that it's as if wife's parents expected their new dog to be born with the manner and discipline of a trained, 2-year old dog.
    If she does anything wrong, the mother just keeps shouting "Biscuit! Biscuit!" but just shouting her name would only encourage her to keep doing what she's doing.
    The faither treats her like a baby and does not discipline her at all. Lately she's taken to bolting off and, of course, they just keep shouting her name. When she eventually returns or they finally catch her, the faither pats her head and says how good she is, so of course she'll just keep running away as she's essentially being told it's a good thing to do.
    Last time she ran at a family with a couple of kids 'cause she wanted to play with them, but she does play very rough and has no control - I could expect at some point that someone will actually attack Biscuit by kicking and punching her if they think their kids are under attack.
    Even at home she'll keep running at you to knock you over if you crouch down to see her.
    Last time I saw her I almost got a split lip, as when she was playing she whipped her head round so hard she smacked me across the face with her teeth.
    So, while I thought there may come a time when we have to take her in to look after her, there is no way this will happen - she is simply too dangerous to have around, now that we have a child in the house.

When wife and I got our dog we did a lot of research to find the type that would best suit us and our lifestyle, particularly with a child.
    Despite their claims of doing similar research, we actually think her parents just looked at pictures and picked one they liked the look of.

Brother Smoke, xagroth and jherazob like this.
  7. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

My girlfriend's brother married a woman that has a very similar approach to parenting. She has 3 children from a previous marriage and she plain ignores them when they misbehave which causes them to go on rampages. She also buys one for each of any gifts they get, so on Christmas they got 3 guitars, 3 ATVs, 3 bycicles, 3 tablets... it was horrifying,.
    Recently she bought them 3 of those crappy kiddie pools.
    And they are absolutely horrible, I'm pretty sure the middle one is gonna grow up to be a serial killer.

xagroth and jherazob like this.
  8. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

When I read you, I can't stop me remembering Duddley Dursley in Harry Potter.

Brother Smoke, xagroth and jherazob like this.
  9. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

We need some Dementors

10. Brother Smoke

So I recently got myself a Tesla model 3 2 weeks ago and it's been pretty great so far, except for the charging, which is slightly annoying for someone who does not have a garage or any other way to charge at home.
    Thankfully I live a short 10 minute walk from a mall which has a free, though slow, J1772 charger, which allows me to leave the big golf cart charging over night. There are also a couple of fast paid chargers but they use incompatible plugs, so I have little choice in the matter. This past Friday I didn't manage to charge the night before due to someone else using it and was leaving for a weekend trip to Orlando, so I decided to give it a few hours in the daytime. There is no time limit posted so even though I felt slightly dickish I felt it would be okay, since I wouldn't make a habit of it. I started charging at around 7AM.
    At around 1PM I got a notification from the car app telling me that charging had been interrupted.
    I freaked out, thinking there must have been a posted time limit I hadn't seen and I was being towed. Even without it, there is a sign that explains they tow cars parked there but not charging, so I was definitely in danger of getting my brand new car damaged (Miami towing companies are bastards and make it a point to be as rough as possible).
    So I ran to the mall freaking out and what do I find? Some douchebag in a BMW i3 had unplugged my car so he could charge his. For a second I was only slightly miffed, because I guess I had been hogging the wire and i3s are crap cars with crap range so they have to charge wherever they can, but then I found out the bastard was using an adapter.
    The i3 can use CCS charging, which was available, but he thought to unplug my car from the only plug I can use and leave me in danger of being towed because he didn't want to pay the paltry $1 charging fee.
    I was absolutely fuming.
    His car locks the charging cable on so people can't unplug him, but since he was using a cable not meant for his car I managed to yank it free with only moderate force. I plugged myself back in and then decided to wander the mall waiting for my car to charge, and kinda wishing a mf would. A couple of hours later though, I was at 75% and there was no sign of the person, so I left a note on his car, plugged it back and went home.

My girlfriend believes I should have left him unplugged, and some of my friends even suggested I should have had him towed, but I'm not that kind of person.

Xeurian, jherazob and xagroth like this.
  11. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I would have called a tow truck on him.

After all, he DID try to get your car towed, by unplugging it.

But I am a right bastard when someone fucks with my stuff.

Lothlanathorian, Del S, ev0k and 2 others like this.
  12. Brother Smoke

I used to be aggressively vindictive, but it's not in me anymore. I figured since no actual harm was done, even if intended, there was no need to be inconsiderate, and maybe the note would be enough. Rest assured if this ever happens again I will absolutely get his ass towed though. Fool me once and all that.

Xeurian and jherazob like this.
  13. cory

cory Well-Known Member

As a landlord of commercial properties I have BMWs towed at almost every opportunity. If it is old, beaten and looks like the owner just needs a break I'll have it moved within the lot if possible, but new ones? Tow at every opportunity. Of course where I am the only folks who drive new BMWs are out of state lawyers driving rentals.

jherazob, Section9 and Brother Smoke like this.
  14. ShaeKonnit

Incredible. Arsehole BMW drivers now going electric... 093_04192014_17-57.png

15. cory

cory Well-Known Member

Nails can be hard as f**k to drive in to a tire, but those small power screwdrivers hidden in a leather glove have been a godsend to angry neighbors, troublesome teens and monkey wrenchers everywhere.

16. Brother Smoke

I wonder what about BMWs turns people into pricks but I literally only know 1 person who drives one and isn't a total ass (to me, he kinda is to a lot of other people)

17. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

My neighbours drive a lot of BMWs and Audis. They are nice people but to be honest they park like morons. Especially right on the corner of my driveway. Not a wealthy area either

18. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

I have "neighbors" parking in front of my entrance all days.
    And when i say "neighbors" it's because sometimes i don't even know who the fuck are they. One time i saw one coming afoot to take back his car.

And every single time i have to load/unload something, i have to go "full Neo mode" to avoid them.

Before you ask, all of my side of the road is not only NO PARKING zone, it a NO STOPPING ZONE (i hope this is the right term in english)

xagroth, chromedog and Brother Smoke like this.
  19. Brother Smoke

That I would not stand for. People parked illegally where it doesn't bother me are fine, and I can tolerate people parked legally where it inconveniences me, but both?? That's a towin'

Xeurian and Lothlanathorian like this.
  20. cory

cory Well-Known Member

Couple of years back a friend of mine was having problems with his neighbor's fishing buddy. Come Saturday the jackass would park his new F150 pickup on the street blocking my friend's drive way at 4 in the morning and then go fishing with the neighbor, not to return until well after dark. The third time this had happened the idiot had left his windows cracked a bit. My friend trapped a couple of squirrels and with the use of a funnel I helped build, we inserted 3 squirrels in to that truck before noon. The precious leather interior he had tried to protect from the heat by leaving the windows cracked got shredded.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation