1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where I try to figure out... Shona!

Discussion in 'Legendary Bahadurs' started by Chikahiro, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Untouchable is the least useful card for me and Hexx3r, so yes, I don't take it.

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Sometimes Hexxer is my only character that can reach a scoring zone. In that case she is a very tempting target for my opponent since her usual defense is only :-::.:. Untouchable gives her an extra :*::1: until the end of the Round and if you can add extra dice to her defense roll she can bite back pretty hard.

3. Chikahiro

Which I can appreciate. However, when I'm playing her other Tactics are more in line with what I'm aiming for.

4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Yeah, around our neck of the woods Hexxer is a priority target for every striker. I like to do what I can to keep her in the infirmary for the whole game where possible.

This makes Untouchable a nearly essential pick if you aren't just going to keep getting her Fragged.

5. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Though, as others pointed out, even it can be situationally useful to the point where you consider it worth the opportunity cost.

6. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

It's funny, but I have bad experiences by fragging hEXx3R too often, since she can appears close to almost anybody and then start hexxing.
    I often just :S:dazzle her, and keep her :S:dazzled, often way more effective than fragging her.

Back to Shona, it's kind of strange, that both :G:immobilize and :S:dazzle, kind of hurts her, and kind of not because of her switch. With her wider range for her broadsword, she can get out of :G:immobilize if somebody gets close enough to her, and :L:range 2 is quite an area of control. :S:Dazzle on the other hand just makes her unable to use her passive and her broadsword attack. But she can struck somebody and turn off the state.

Not support characters that can wipe their own states are scary.:confounded:

Croepoek likes this.
  7. Chikahiro

Ah. I don't know you or your sense of humor so the joke was lost on me :p

CAnon likes this.
  8. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

She hits things really damn hard and they explode.

That's been my experience with Shona. I love using her with Bixie to kebab people through blocked spaces.

Dayman likes this.
  9. Dayman

Dayman Member

I hadn't even thought about using her like that... That's absolutely brilliant!
    Only used her once, and really feel like whilst she's great - she could definatly do with some card manipulation from Oberon, or Hannibal to really let her use her fantastic tactics when you need them.

10. Flipswitch

Yeah, she's a great Aristo for bludgeoning people to death, she's probably the best in the game at it, but she has no alternate play and NEEDS support to shine. Works really well with Eclypse too who can Mark and Dazzle people to support her, as well as Hide her to help keep her safe. :)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  11. Dayman

Dayman Member

That's what put me off her for so long - Valkyrie and Mushashi are much more utilitarian beaters (Mushashi for speed, and Valkyrie for Debuffs) but thought I would give her a go recently and enjoyed the results.

Eclypse is another one who benefits from Hannibal on side too what with having a nice 2 for his programmed assault. Hannibal, Shona, Bixiee and Eclypse would make for a very vicious, if fragile, team.

Going to have to give them a go actually! Really like the idea of that now

csjarrat and Flipswitch like this.
  12. Flipswitch

I adore Hannibal with any of the Human Fate team, they go from good to incredible with his support. Bixie kills for that extra dice for her switch and the ability to leap around outside of activation. Eclypse becomes an absolute damage monster with him and Prysm can really slug it out too.

Dart just gets more poison which is always good, and he helps provide damage to support her!

Definitely try and post back buddy. :)

Dayman likes this.
  13. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Active Member

My feelings about Shona is that you have to put Maximus with her and walk them around together or something, but then she's a little slow. Maybe you also need 8ball to carry her too. Might fit more for those King of the Hill or Carnage style games where you don't have to move much. Her Tactics are absolutely powerful when you actually get in position to use them.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  14. AdmiralJCJF

Gaia might be able to help with that.

Flipswitch and csjarrat like this.
  15. Flipswitch

Gaia Shona Bombing people works well. I can confirm.

Koni likes this.
  16. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving my pack!

17. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

The Gaia grenade might be the biggest change in play style since the game was released.

Flipswitch, csjarrat and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  18. Stompburger

Stompburger Member

I imagine Murtair wouldn't mind the lift either? :smile:

19. AdmiralJCJF

Yeah, basically any strong Melee Striker + Gaia is golden.

And she's damn good for moving the likes of Max around too.

20. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Our boy Musashi with his ability to take down multiple Aristos via his Switch is probably the most dangerous for that. Another reason to ban him straight away in Koorie Queen Mod :wink:

AdmiralJCJF and csjarrat like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation