1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uberfallkommando conversions!

Discussion in 'Foreign Company' started by MrNailbrain, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

So I’m not a huge fan of the Uberfallkommando model, nor of the pupniks. But I love the rules and the role she plays in FC, so of course I need a conversion.

Anyone out there that’s seen a good one, or made a good one? I’m trying to go with a PMC feel for my FC conversions - aviator shades, gear that’s blinged out with tacticool everything. Professional mercs.

Thanks!

McNamara and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I just bit the bullet and got the box – I'm surprised it was so difficult to track down for some reason. They were also a nightmare to put together.

I kind of wish I had converted something – You can probably do something cool with a TAG pilot for the Chimera, maybe the Lizard pilot? I'm at a loss for the pupniks though

3. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I am in the same boat. It's a cool concept in theory and in the game, but I am not a fan of the execution and in general not a fan of the Bakunin body modifications, but a huge fan of the Corregidor grit.
    Therefore I was thinking of using Massacre, because he is a bad as fighter kinda cyborg who taunts his opponents (ikohl) and give him some side kicks. I do love the small robots so something like Nasmats or Devabots would be cool for me (kinda like Koala only bigger, the Sphinx not with knife would work great), but since the Pupniks are more animal like and have Wounds, something like Voronin's or Andromeda's pets would be more appropriate. Didn't come around cool miniature dogs yet, but maybe some alien type creatures would work. I guess Voronin's is already an alien anyways and maybe the new Shasvastii creature will look amazing.

#3 McNamara, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Golem2God likes this.
  4. Sicaris

Sicaris Active Member

There are a couple of Aristeia characters that could work but I don't fancy buying the boxes just for 2 guys. Also not sure about the third or the chimera.

5. dalaule

dalaule Active Member

You might forget that they have Wounds, but these puppers might work?

Not tournament legal, tho :/

Attached Files:

Golem2God likes this.
  6. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

Not officialy tournament legal but in a lot of small tournaments nobody would care in my experience, would needed to be cleared with the Organizer before and maybe take some legal Minis with you in case an opponent is against these and have an S2 markers to check LoF if needed

dalaule likes this.
  7. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

the Su Jian mobility form without Spitfire would also make a pretty cool bionic beast, and might fit onto a 40mm base too. Probably the most expensive solution though.

Hungries make for the most obvious alien choice.
    Slave Drones could work, being a bit more outlandish.
    Seed Soldiers with Knifes come rather close to the original Pupniks.
    And Chaksa without ranged weapons work fine as well

For not CB miniature, I kinda start to like these beasts:
    https://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?prod...ategory=sci%2dfi-& weird-war~sci%2dfi-aliens
    Certainly a bit more cartoonish and funny, not that serious gritty.

#7 McNamara, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Golem2God likes this.
  8. Pakulkan

Pakulkan Well-Known Member

I am planning to convert my own Uberfall. Considering to use kind of mad futuristic gladiators plenty of body modifications (similar to my Morlocks concept using Tohaa). I already picked up couple of Daturazi and couple of Makaul. I will modify them a bit and see what's going on.
    For the Chimera I am considering the Female Bandit.

Golem2God and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  9. MrNailbrain

Where are those from? I love them!

10. Ignovus

Ignovus Logistics Division
    Warcor

Just use Morlocks w/CCWs. I don't like how the Uberfall fit in with the rest of Foreign Company aesthetically either - so that's what I'll likely use. The two girls from the new set and the two CCW sculpts from the old set. Harley can be the Chimera.

11. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

I love the Chimera model, it's one of my favorites. The pupniks....need some work. They were so hard to put together, it probably would have been easier to convert some than put those together.

12. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

At the moment I'm using my Oznat+hungries since I already have them painted and built. It's a lot easier than getting the old ass chimera model.

If they ever make a new one I might consider getting it though.

Golem2God likes this.
  13. dalaule

dalaule Active Member

They are from a studio called Artel W in, I believe, Russia. I think they make 40k alternate models, and the dogs are some sort of Inquisitor retinue, but I reckon they'd do well in Infinity, too. Unsure of the scale, but as they're robotic, it doesn't really matter?

14. MrNailbrain

Yeah I found them this morning by reverse google image search. They fit on 25mm bases so they should be perfect. I love their character and they will fit perfectly in my theme!

Also reasonable price and shipping especially from Russia.

dalaule likes this.
  15. SuperD

SuperD Well-Known Member

I use Morlocks plus the Reverend Healer as the Chimera.

Deltervees likes this.
  16. MrNailbrain

[​IMG]

Special delivery From Russia With Love arrived yesterday and with that the goodest puppers are ready for primer! Meet Rex, Dogmeat and Violet. 14/10 extremely impetuous.

Just need to replace the Rev’s medipistol hand with a ccw, and give her some less Nomad-y paint, and we are all set!

17. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Those look great! I can't wait to see it when it's done and painted :wink:

18. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

I use a Miranda + Escher shock whip as my Chimera.

I also want to build a pack of 3 'wolves' to pair with Witch Hexxr.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation