1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Koorie Queen Boomerang Bounce Switch - Multiple Times?

Discussion in 'Legendary Bahadurs' started by Stompburger, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Stompburger

Stompburger Member

Koorie Queen has a switch in Boomerang that allows her to perform Bounce without spending action points. Can this switch be triggered multiple times? And if so, can it trigger on the same target?

I know normally you can use switches multiple times, but I wasn't sure in this instance because the English translation says "perform Bounce once" (emphasis mine). Is that once total (no matter how many times you trigger the switch) or once per use of the switch?

For a specific example:
    I use Koorie Queen's Boomerang attack. I roll :1::1::3::3:. Can I use the switch to perform Bounce with no action point cost twice, or only once?

*Edit*

Answer:

#1 Stompburger, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. der_narr

der_narr Member

You can use the Switch only once, because Switches with an effect “at the end or resolution of this Action/Attack” are not cumulative (see FAQ).

-V-, treiral and Stompburger like this.
  3. krotos

krotos Well-Known Member

https://aristeiathegame.com/wiki/article/85-rules

Q: If I get double the amount of Symbols needed to activate Miyamoto’s or Wild Bill’s Switches, can I activate them twice?

A: Switches with an effect “at the end or resolution of this Action/Attack” are not cumulative.

Stompburger likes this.
  4. Stompburger

Stompburger Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation