1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yuan duan at rumble

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by atomicfryingpan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I'd love to see some bat reps from the guy who took the CBL at rumble. I think it's cool seeing different stuff like them being used. I remember a guy playing the blizzard 6 cbl at our store but never was able to get a game in with him but some of their stuff looked interesting too.
    Granted the lists are not the most optimized or min max'd things out there but wouldnt your opponent always know who your LT is and any hidden stuff you have? Do they even have courtesy lists??

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I mean it seems like someone was there to have fun and experience it without winning if they ran the closed battle lists. They're... realllllly bad.

3. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Of memory serves me right... the CBLs are interesting, if poorly optimised...

But they do have some things that I wish became normal things in IS at least, such as that Marksman Bao.
    Though we have gotten that HPistol Baggage in a way with IAs LSG Baggage.

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

One of the lists, D I think, is fairly good. Needs to be comboed to not be completely predictable, though. Hsien HMG in a Core with a CG Smoke Launcher in a Haris? Yes please.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Of all the CBLs thus far, Yuandun are the most interesting lists, probably closest to ITS-optimized.

I remember there being a lot of comments along the lines of "You were almost there, why did you take this unit?!?" when the YD PDF was released.

The player didn't score that high (90 of 145 is about 38th percentile), but I would still like to read batreps!

WarHound likes this.
  6. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

This offers literally nothing to the thread but negativity, good job Hecaton!

I looked at the Yuan Duan lists earlier in the year and wanted to run them at an event, and prior to IA being released they looked like the best option for bringing massed HI in links.Mixed LI/MI/HI links was a great concept, and if it wasn't for the deliberate dumbing down (such as Dakini sniper not being linked to any useful degree, or the Guijia prevalence without any alternate loadout), if someone took them to the Rumble i'd LOVE to see how they got on!

valukr likes this.
  7. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

A reality check is always worthwhile.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation