1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[300p] Vanilla Yu jing

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

This is a list I'm working towards, which is basically stuff I had before that is now spiced up with new releases since after IA dropped.

- Daoying Hacker LT is pretty safe in camo and boosts the Mowang NCO with LT orders. He can also help with Assisted Jump, Fairy Dust etc.
    - Mowang NCO as a rambo, fueled by LT (can be upgraded to the Spitfire/Flammenspeer profile, depending on which loadout will be released)
    - Crane is mainly there because I love the model. He's still a very capable fighter and sensor can come in handy, too. Could swap to BS and get 2 Yaozaos in.
    - CG + Kuang Shi because they are awesome and iconic for YJ
    - Double Tiger action because I love these guys and have nothing else that starts up the board. Hacker LT helps them with Assisted Jump.

- Haidao MSR for MSV2 to use with smoke. Free Agent lets him reinforce CG 1 when the first member dies.
    - Support and Messenger REM for utility (Sniffer helps the crane)

Yu Jing
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]4
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    CRANE IMPERIAL AGENT (Sensor, X Visor) MULTI Rifle, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 52)
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
    KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    TIGER SOLDIER Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    TIGER SOLDIER Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    Zhanshi YĪSHĒNG Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)

5 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

IMO its a greedy one. I suggest rolling in into real combat, and take some lessons from it.

Don't worry. Many people start with everything they like, they will learn after gaming.

Knauf likes this.
  3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

How about this one? I like the idea of having that B5 Yan Huo as a beatstick. This way, I won't be able to leverage NCO with the Daoying, but those two LT orders will come in handy anyway for supportware/hacking/re-camoing).

I also changed the Hulang for the Crane with a bit of sniffer support with the Remote and the Kanren, because of the abundance of camo in my meta. Triangulated fire is also a nice option with smoke support.

The Kanren can also clear mines with his holoechos and bisect the occasional trooper with a bit of luck.

The Zhencha can bully things that get close and work as a late game button pusher.

CG with smoke to support the Haidao MSV sniper and only two Kuang Shi since there were no points left.

Tiger Spirfire will come in and bully the enemy with BS 13 and Mimetism.

The Sniffer bot will switch to CG 1 as soon as something dies.

Yu Jing

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    CRANE IMPERIAL AGENT (Sensor, X Visor) MULTI Rifle, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 52)
    YĀN HUǑ Hyper-Rapid Magnetic Cannon / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 54)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
    KǍNRÈN Minelayer Boarding Shotgun, Chain-colt, Sniffer / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 27)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I'd want to cut that list down to get rid of the second group, @Knauf . You're going to lose two orders out of your first combat group if you don't due to Command Tokens. Maybe swap one of the zombies for the BSG version?

Knauf likes this.
  5. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Swap the Crane for a Mowang, even if they knock 2 orders out he still has 10 orders anyway and if he can't make shit happen with 10 orders then he's making mistakes happen elsewhere in the game. Baiting them to knock 2 orders out of the pool chews up one of their command tokens and frees him up to use multiple coordinated orders instead which can still give greater order efficiency than having the two orders he lost in the first place.

Personally I'd also swap out the Kanren for a guilang or something as well.

Azuset likes this.
  6. Section9

Hrm.

Hadn't thought about doing that. May have to try it.

7. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Yeah if you coordinate the Zencha and Guilang to pop mines, coordinate the 3 camo state models to recamo, and coordinate the Mowang, CG, Tiger, and Yan Huo to all SF mode in turn 1. You lose 2 orders, and get an effective 9 orders out of 3 coordinated orders on turn 1 for a net effective win of 7 orders.

If you also want greater command token efficiency you have the Haidao start in group 2. He has free agent so he can jump across without any token expenditure when necessary.

8. Section9

And sneaky stuff like this is why I like to hang out on the forums!

Azuset likes this.
  9. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Great stuff, thanks! It's really sad that the new (amazing) Zhencha sculpt is the one without mines.

Daoying, Zhencha and a Guilang are a nice target for a re-camoing coordinated order, but I'm somewhat reluctant to change the Crane to the Mowang, because of all the camo im facing regularly. NCO is tempting, though ...

10. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Yu Jing

[​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    SÙ-JIÀN Spitfire, Light Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 59)
    GŬILÁNG (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    KǍNRÈN Minelayer Boarding Shotgun, Chain-colt, Sniffer / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 27)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

After browsing Army a bit more, I think I'd rather get a Su Jian over the Mowang or Yan Huo because it looks so much more flexible and durable. B5 is a tempting thought, but with the Su Jian I'll probably be able to get into a critical position much more often than the Yan Huo ever could.

The rest just happened to pan out pretty much the way I had hoped, with enough points to include an Engineer and an FO Guilang w/ deployable repeater to support the Daoying hacker LT.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation