1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About ready to buy in, looking for some advice.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Chikahiro, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Question: are the boxes like Red Veil limited runs? Or does Corvus Belli do additional production runs over time?

I checked one store online and they're out. Another is down to their last one. Amazon is selling it for close to $150 (bit of a markup from MSRP).

2. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Postmortem likes this.
  3. Postmortem

Postmortem Kazak Arachnophile

Can’t speak for CB, but game nerdz (US) has it for $70 and miniature market (also US) has it for roughly $80.

Edit: @Sabin76 beat me to it.

4. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Well, got to wait for my tax return to hit first. Hopefully The War Store will have it in. So far they've got the best shipping to me here in Hawai'i (good speed, doesn't cost an arm and a leg).

I wouldn't mind ordering from CB necessarily, but... er... last I looked shipping was going to be quite expensive since its international :(

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation