1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about Vanilla PanOceania?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by BarbeChenue, Mar 28, 2019.

1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

I don't know about you but that's actually quite a big difference (and would say that Fersen would actually fear more the Isolation than IMM).
    Actually they can (aftermentioned ninjas ;P).

Or repeater can :P

I'm not saying Fersen is usells. He has just (probably) even bigger "Asura problem". Tbh I wished he had some "defence" program just to make him a tad bit better on defence against KHDs skirmishers (Breakwater ?).

BarbeChenue and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  2. Paperclip

Paperclip Active Member

Frenzy? Don't you mean an extra order to power her even more ?

I have got 2 lists, an LI and a regular list with her as an Lt. In my LI list I have only a single irregular order on the monstrucker which is unlikely to be irregular due to me spending my orders on a Tik in the first couple rounds of the game and not putting her in the frontline yet.

Even in the regular format with the order battery combo meal, most of them are out providing AROs, when she eventually goes down I doubt they would still be around as cheerleaders.

3. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Totally forgot about him.

He's an interesting cheaper option, actually offering another "jack of all trades" package with a real mix of options. It's actually kinda hilarious just how toolboxey that profile really is. Although one of the things you are giving up is decent CC capability, they are really falling short of the point where it's actually an option worth considering (and thus into bloat territory).

Gosh, something really IS broken in the Army-Forum interface right now.

BarbeChenue likes this.
  4. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

eciu and Maksimas like this.
  5. Make PanO Great Again :P

Make PanO Great Again :P Varuna, with the deadliest reptiles in the sphere

No, i mean she not being on top with her BS 15 and ARM5 frenzy, accounting of the enemy do having the cover benefits and you loosing them.
    I have being playing Vanilla PanO Joan lists almost exclusive for more than 2 years, i already tried the active Joan and its a loosing proposition, you are giving up on her strength for a power rush that can`t support the counter punch, thats why no one uses Joan2.
    Use the order batery, use the Nisses, keep her safe for the first turn, take her to play in the second ONLY if there is no multiple real killers left on the other side, practice how to organize your turn so her free coordinated is always mov-mov/move-mine/sf and never mov-shoot, and you will profit immensely.

eciu, Guardian and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation