1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First steps with the new Spiral Corps

Discussion in 'Spiral Corps' started by CM_Punk, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Vandroiy

Vandroiy Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Kosuil with Nema could be handy, in case she get imm-2 by e/m or hacking (e/m is not rare now). Draal is more of a toolbox. Kriigel with smoke is a must if you want to use the tagma msv as active turn shooter. From what i've seen till now Spiral offers many solutions. Can't say the same about all new sectorials.

2. Káosz Brigodéros

Káosz Brigodéros Vanguard, Inc.

Kumotail Bioengineers are cheaper and are capable (WIP14) doctors in addition to being an engineer. Consequently they are better fit to keep Neema up and fighting. In case you want a firefight, you already have a decent fighter (Neema) in the fireteam. Right tool for the right task. Meinetwegens adding a subpar fighter to the fireteam is less important than doctoring.

3. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

I have used the Kosuil in most of my lists in Tohaa since the unit was introduced. It's a durable Triad button pusher and one of the better options for Symbiobombs with its 14 WIP. Keep in mind that the 25 point profile is a minelayer and not an engineer, so no button pushing for that option. I have found that both the BSG Panzerfaust and the K1 Combi can be dangerous. I used the K1 Combi with an assist from a Chaksa HFT to take out an Avatar one time.

Abrilete and Káosz Brigodéros like this.
  4. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

The Kumotail is to squishy when I play her. And the K1 Kosuil has killed many hard targets for me.
    Never had success with the Boarding Shotgun cause most of the time he was only an order monkey and I only benefited from his symbiont armor.

Káosz Brigodéros likes this.
  5. siri

siri Well-Known Member

Just a question.

How do you use the Helots ?

6. CM_Punk

CM_Punk Member

Mostly as distraction and roadblock
    Let the opponent waste orders on discovering them whenever possible and don't reveal too early excpet for free or very favourable shots.
    After that take shots at whatever possible, they likely don't survive the 1 turn.

Abrilete and siri like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation