1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hold onto your Sun Tzes

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Triumph, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

but you could always count on AVA 1 warcor ? ... You'll be fine with AVA 1 ABH, hey they might even roll something fancy on their booty chart like Smoke Grenades.

2. Death

Death Well-Known Member

I don't count on warcor to do anything either. They are just filler, nothing more.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Many i'm loving Dahshat even more! AVA4 ABH and everyone of them is a Wildcard! And they still get a possible other gun with Booty! :) Last night trying them out I rolled a Adhesive Launcher lol. I had every range covered.

This is a legal fireteam!

Dahshat Company
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]5
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)

0 SWC | 69 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Uh did you mean to put a Rui Shi in there? I don't think the Lu Duan can go in there.

Space Ranger likes this.
  5. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

1. Yep, that isn't a legal fireteam. Swap the Lu Duan for a Rui Shi and then you have it.
    2. Wrong thread, Space Ranger, wrong bloody thread.

Space Ranger likes this.
  6. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Yes it should have been Rui Shi. Sorry for the confusion.

7. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

Giung back to Sun Tze, fir me the new "upgrade" to Sun Tze from bli 4 at 6 did not change the fact his is a bad gunner and cost like a Hsien. Out of some missions like decapitation or some quadrant control i wouldn't pick him ever.

The only version, the riscky one just got bli 3 insted of 2. Not a big change anyway but at least hi is kind usfull killer.

The positive fact about the Sun Tzes (more for the V2 for me), is that finally we got a non usless pheasnt with CoC and KHD. I don't feel more that for playing Sun Tze i have to pay a tax of addicional 29 points.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation