1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daedalus Fall

Discussion in 'News' started by Ben Kenobi, Mar 4, 2019.

1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Aren't you forced to roll anyway, however?

Thus my complaints in the difference between the rules in spanish and english.

Funny enough, I have an ISTQB in Testing. And what I know about how CB asks for the testing... well... let's say the WTF thread about how the tests have to be massaged to show what the customer wants to see would not be totally out of place.

then again, I'm a purist.

Teslarod and eciu like this.
  2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Yup, but like I wrote, it won't cancel the Symbiomate state as long as you roll 2+ enough so the Symbiont Armour doesn't become inactive. It's a minor buff, for sure, but still.

See @spears post two down from this

#782 Mahtamori, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    xagroth likes this.
  3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

I expected no less ;D

Especially after seeing people saying "don't worry it was tested, we can't be wrong" xD

Only "stable" software is a software running in client's products for extended time (and please do not mistake "stable" with "error free" xD). Sometimes customers only think they have something while in reality they never received some products/functions ;D

xagroth likes this.
  4. spears

spears Well-Known Member

• The SymbioMate must be used when suffering a successful Attack or being affected by any weapon or rule that forces ARM or BTS Roll.
    It doesn't need to be an attack, so whilst you can resist the fall or biotech damage at arm/bts 9 it will consume the mate.

5. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

The key thing with the new Symbiomate is that "used" now means used up where before it mean "activated". It works like a deployable item, say a repeater, in that it adds a permanent effect while on the table. Then it is used up when making a n ARM or BTS roll.

6. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

Segis, Usashi, Dabicho and 3 others like this.
  7. Postmortem

Postmortem Kazak Arachnophile

Take my money CB. Kickstarter sucks, but oh well.

[​IMG]

#787 Postmortem, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  8. mothman

mothman Well-Known Member

Lots of cool stuff in vid, Yu jing stuff looks ace nothing for nomads though

No renders and mary + puppets confirmed not even designed yet. I made a joke before but it will be funny that IA, varuna, OSS will all be done before Tunguska gets finished or even its bike, at this rate shasvastii will be out before it.

Icchan and kanluwen like this.
  9. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I wanted I Dungeon Crawler, I got a Dungeon Crawler.
    But I still want a Sakiel Box... T_T

xagroth, kanluwen and Cothel like this.
  10. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

The pre-recorded seminar:

Xeurian, Usashi, Sedral and 4 others like this.
  11. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

EDIT: Ninjaed by Koni!

Xeurian, A Mão Esquerda and Koni like this.
  12. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

These are all spot on this time, and thank god for that (or rather the designers):

- Patsy
    - Krit Kokram
    - Zhencha
    - Taagma Viral Sniper
    - Namurr

13. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

Naaaaaaaaaaaah, they'll be in the next Nomad Starter set.

On topic:
    Sculpts look good. Irritating about the "jokes" made regarding Orcs being spread all over. There was a solution there, simple arm option to make a Multi Rifle sculpt out of the HMG. Or to have had the Hacker be male and the HMG female with an extra arm option.
    I want to like Knauf, but damnit guys why is it so hard for you to sculpt his visor on? Why didn't you just replicate the key art that appears?
    Irmandinho should be a character. That nonsense has taken "tactical rock" to a new level.
    Zhayedans look amazing.
    Garnet looks great.
    Zhencha looks great.
    The Yu Jing character looks great.

Dynamos are a yawnfest. Oh look bikers! The rider concept looks interesting, shame they didn't make that into a USARF light infantry unit.
    Arjuna look good!

There's probably more stuff I'm missing, but meh. Defiance seems like a cool concept shame about the Kickstarter.

xagroth likes this.
  14. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

You missed the Namurr.

kanluwen likes this.
  15. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

I think I missed a bunch of stuff for the purposes of "critiquing", but honestly I'm okay with that.

The list was stuff that stuck out for me. Namurr looked kinda like the bodysuits from Crysis(which is a good thing).

xagroth and Xeurian like this.
  16. Confusion

Confusion Well-Known Member

What's with the ML Zhayedan's boobs, though? It looks almost like the breasts of the posing mannequin clipped through the coat or something.

I mean, pretty good otherwise, but that just immediately jumped out as looking really weird.

Icchan likes this.
  17. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Were enough people taking the boarding shotgun irmandinho to really justify wasting a release on one. For their cost you can have another irmandinho. If it comes with additional chain rifle arms (which it wont) I could see it being a worthwhile release.
    I get that she is suppose to be sitting on box of shit she just looted. But a lazy sitting pose is a bit out of place outside of hvt and bootleg/showpiece stuff

Uggggh. I hate the Dynamos so much. I was so excited to see a cool unit that looked like it rode up on bikes then dismounted to fight. But instead I got a Maverick clone but with more lame motocross vibes. This unit might still have a 'chance' to be redeemed if they get released with mounted and dismounted models. But it's going to be going heavy under the knife of my converting table either way.

Namurr and Zhencha look outstanding. <3 I'll probably get both.

Art for the male Namurr is great too. Assuming he'll be getting the spitfire.

HMG ORC's pose is a bit goofy. But I guess he's just happy to be here. Sad to see they got saddled with a tin bot for their 4th model.

xagroth and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  18. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

Is it me or does the male orc look fucking massive?

Turns out the dynamos are actually Australian...

[​IMG]

19. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

No, but now you have two miniature in the new size. And on the Irmandinho I don't bother about the loadout cause they have booty.

Bostria and Abrilete like this.
  20. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

I‘ll probably drop a spare chain rifle on the base to increase the impression that she just looted something from the box

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation