1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@stevenart74 This is strange. I can't see the map anymore. When I reloaded the page or tried to enlarge the image, the map wouldn't come up. So even Firefox is having trouble showing the map. I guess the matter lies with CB after all since this disappearing of images is becoming common across the forum's sectors.

2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Checked now and the Maps are YET visible and clear. . .

Probably it is Your browser that is acting strangely. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Golem2God

Let me try again. Still coming up as an error for me. I managed to get a small version of the map dragged to my desktop. Guess Uja is goign to have to squint to read the fine printed path.

4. Golem2God

@stevenart74 BTW, how has things been with you lately? I hope all is well on your end of the world.

5. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

I still see maps, using Firefox here. And sorry for delay in post, as I have to tackle character creation of Antipode.

Golem2God likes this.
  6. stevenart74

@inane.imp . . .

If You see the maps without issues, along with @Beodren, then the problem is probably NOT the Browser of @Golem2God . . .

Don't know what could be but , effectively, in the various Subforums there are people lamenting "Disappearing / Not-Visible" images like Logos, Photos, Illustrations and so on. . .

In the past were problems from Photobucket, but then it appear other hosting sites had issues with C.B. Forum Format. . .

The Images that I posted originates from My Deviantart Account, saved in the Illustration Scrap folders. . . . .

. . . . .

In the meantime it is O.K. what were the proposed Avenues of Action for Tony. . .??

If You need some more "Surroundings Survey Datas" about what the Gecko Exoframe could do and influence let Me know. . .

. . . . .

@Beodren . . .

Do not be worried to be stressed overmuch about the Antipode Character Creation; at the moment is JUST a "Sentient Organic Weapon" attached to Alistair; JUST the Physical Stats could be useful for Combat Purposes. . .

Skills, Talents and other Data related to Social / Other specialities will be an issue when, perhaps as an example, the Character will be needed to go Scouting inside Wild Antipode Territories. . . . .

. . . . .

@Golem2God . . .

Thanks for asking about My general whereabouts. . .

Things are NOT stellar for neither Me nor My Family; daily seems to appear new Issues, but I manage to envison to fight them, and try to solve them, in their due order of importance. . .

. . . . .

About the "No Visible Map Issue" we will see how to proceed about; AT WORST could try to "Blind Show" what Your Character will immediatly sense in His nearby areas but this is FAR FROM IDEAL as R.P.G. Managing goes. . .

Even having Your Character somehow "Attached" to another Player Character (like Alistair) leading You around the map is NOT an ideal option. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  7. stevenart74

Apparently My "Guessings" about the issues of My family were underrated. . .!!

My Mom's neighbours have denounced Her to Municipal Authorities for various litigations of the place where She resides, and want to go for Legal Ways. . . . .!!!

I have to prepare for the worst and try to rally whatever meager Legal Support I have for Her defence. . .

Unfortunately things start to be pretty grim for the immediate future. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

I'll keep praying on my end. Seems like these people are plain spiteful towards your mother. All will be fine in the end despite how dark/bad the situation seems.
    We will carry on with the mission while you take care of business. Right @Beodren & @inane.imp?

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. Golem2God

I have a small version of the map so Uja will be able to find his way around howbeit with eye squinting. Things should go pretty well for me to complete the exercise.
    Edit: Just received the larger sized map from your deviantart page. Thanks again for posting it there for a small crisis such as the forum fritz.

stevenart74 likes this.
  10. stevenart74

@Golem2God . . .

Thanks for the heartfelt sympathy; I'm trying to solve all these bad stuff. . .

Doing MORE than My best and pre-emptively prepare for some further litigations and issues

But this in Mornings and Afternoons; Public Offices and Attorneys are NOT open during Evenings so sometimes, I could relax just a little by writing there on the Forum, just to keep the mind away for some time. . .

. . . . .

Obviously Your Character will NOT have problems to dispatch the single, lone, isolated Drone Sentinel (basically I wrote these perimeter patrols as ESSENTIALLY "Sitting Ducks" !!!). . .

Just Roll an Athletic Action (to approach the foe more quickly than stealthily) and a Melee Action to see how SPEEDILY the Enemy is downed, and with how much "Artistic Flourish" (remember that Minotaurs High Command and Veteran Officers are, remotely, observing and judging the performance of "Fireteam Alpha"). . .

When I could I will Post the "Standard Vanilla Rolls" of Awareness and "Guard Duty" of the Roving Sentinel, Hidden Snipers and "Brute Squad Leaders" (against whome the Player Characters will need to measure versus. . .) to gain some more time for the quick solving of the Episode (more expeditious and "Performing" than GM Roll and Await the PC to Reaction Roll and so on)

. . . . .

@Beodren and @inane.imp . . .

The same above is also good for You too, to not waste precious time. . .

AT THE MOMENT the Training Exercise is "Just a Warm Up" with NO NEED for Overcomplicated Tactics and massive Expenditures of Momentum Points. . .

I will too post, when I can, a comprehensive list of the various actions (and Re-Actions) that could be taken as Possibilities by Enemy Drones. . . . .!!!

#830 stevenart74, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

@stevenart74 Will do boss. Thank you for the gameplay tips.

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. stevenart74

Still knee-deep (if not WORSE) in shit, related to the Issues of Family Money / Taxes / Legal Litigations, but between a problem and the other, when I MUST relax a second, divided the map into three "Rough Thirds" with the three different paths of each Player Character. . .

In each Map will give a "number" to a Enemy Sentinel / Patrol Guard / Sniper; those ID Numbers will give easier possibility to have a definite "Enemy Roll" to let each PC know what will be "Active Roll Results" or "Passive Diff." to overcome when Stealthily Infiltrate or Silent Killing someone undetected. . .

In that manner each Player could go on, on its own, and proceed with the agreed Tactical Plan, while I catch with results when I can, without slowing down too much the flow. . . . . !!!

Golem2God likes this.
  13. stevenart74

The Rolls that I will wrote (as soon as possible and whenever I have some spare time; things are hectic but I can manage in those difficult days !!) will follow the "Pre-Established Plan" of the previously agreed Tactics. . .

But You could easily change something as you see fit and these new ideas will be implemented without too much of a fuss. . .

@Golem2God . . .

Uja (after the needed Rolls: 1° Athletic, 2° Melee to see HOW MUCH easily the Sentinel Drone is silently dispatched) will reach the spots agreed beforehand with Lieutenant Alistair and plant its parts of D-Charges. . .

Then infiltrate INSIDE the Warehouse and, the more stealthily possible, rummage around the Crates to search for his A.D. Heavy Armour and Wargear. . .??

@Beodren . . .

Alistair will do a similar Tactical Approach, but from a different "Directional Vector"; while the Morat (and Pet) will employ an "Athletic Mad Dash" kind of quick infiltration, then the Caledonian Officer (and Cyber-Pet) could instead be slower, more careful and Stealth-Oriented. . .??

@inane.imp . . .

Until it is time to emerge from harbour's waters and start lobbing Grenades and Autofire Bursts, the Gecko (and Pilot) will offer whatsoever "Remote Hacking Support" that they can, right. . . . .???

There are some Sentinels and Snipers in relative positioning to Tony submegred location, but they have VERY Scant % of Sense the Gecko Exoframe hidden in the murky waters of the waterfront, filled with Industrial Debris. . .

An eventual, hypothethical "High Success" of an Enemy Drone could be EASILY countered by the Mechanic with a large number of options. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  14. Golem2God

Alright then, looks like I'll continue posting until Uja finishes his third of the set goals. @inane.imp & @Beodren When I do reach the end of the path I hope you guys have made some progress. If not Uja might have to come looking for you both to see what's the hold up.

15. Golem2God

Plan secured. Heading over to complete designated tasks.

16. stevenart74

Today, Tomorrow and Weekend bad period with consulting of relatives with Law / Attorney professional background to solve the many issues plaguing My family branch. . .

But will surely be able to "Scrounge" some free moments for the aforementioned "Three Way Split" Map for each P.C. . . .

Let Me know if anyone will stick to the plan or I will have to modify something when possible. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  17. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Sorry for silence but I go ambushed by surprise job based trip. None the less, Alistair will go slowly and silently, using his antipode to tackle some of the enemies, while planting D-charges on crucial locations.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  18. stevenart74

@Beodren . . .

No problem and don't worry. . .

I will tailor the Mini-Map "Progression" along the lines that You suggested and program Enemy Reactions accordingly. . .

It will be done as soon as possible. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  19. stevenart74

@Golem2God and @Beodren stuff sorted; will post these as soon some issues are solved Tomorrow (Bankruptcy and Hostile Takeovers of My mother's finance assetts are no more a DIRE probability, but I will need to do a lot more to help Her fully !!!). . .

@inane.imp . . .

You O.K. with what I proposed beforehand (if Tony stay hidden underwater there will be JUST a single Patrol Drone and an hidden Sniper Sentinel that will periodically sweep over the murky waters of the harbours and try, with a very HIGH Difficulty to see if anything is amiss; other Enemy Forces in the Gecko's operational radius ill be TOTALLY blissfully unawares). . . . .??

Golem2God likes this.
  20. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Yup. Tony is chillin' until shit gets noisey

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation