1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images for ads

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by gnyf, Jan 30, 2018.

1. gnyf

gnyf Professionel Carouser & Malingerer

Hey everyone

I have access to a high-end laser cutter at my work, so of course I'm thinking "holo ads"!!!
    Can't cut MDF since they don't want the cutting/engraving area contaminated.

So I was thinking that we could do a collection of awesome imagery that fits into the Infinity universe here, so everyone can enjoy it and use them for their projects!

Hope you'll help!

2. Monkeysloth

Monkeysloth Well-Known Member

There was a logo design challenge on r/cyberpunk not too long ago. With minimal effort many will look good on acrylic.

Here's an imgur collection of them someone made.
    https://imgur.com/a/mCRNU

3. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

FREAKING THANK YOU! I was going to do this and forgot, thanks! I do think there's some missing, i distinctly remember a few animated ones for example. Hopefully this weekend i'll give this a look and make an updated dump.

unclesrouce likes this.
  4. gnyf

gnyf Professionel Carouser & Malingerer

Awesome, those are hella cool!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation