1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fireteams and Teampro; I'm dense

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Remnar, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Remnar

Remnar Well-Known Member

I'm looking at Ikari for the first time and love the varied fireteams theh offer, but cringe at the rigid nature of them.

I've read that Teampro helps negate some of this drawback, but I cannot understand specifically how (my fireteam experience is largely just Core or nothing, so I've never used an EVO hacker).

I understand that if the team leader drops, you get to assign a new one instead of breaking the fireteam, but you still drop below the minimum of the Ikari special fireteams when that model goes null or isolated . . . So how does Teampro actually help?

I'm still learning aspects of the system (obviously) so, please be gentle :)

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

What you're missing is that when a special fireteam, like the inflexible Ikari ones, drops below the number of dudes required to *form* it, it doesn't automatically break. So TeamPro protects you in that way; even if your fireteam leader goes down, the fireteam doesn't break, and thus you can still move your pack of dudes around with a single order.

#2 Hecaton, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    meikyoushisui and Remnar like this.
  3. Remnar

Remnar Well-Known Member

Ok, so the minimum is still the minimum for any core/haris/duo (< 2) not the minimum needed to form it.

Thanks.

Hecaton likes this.
  4. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Yup!

Remnar likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation