1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog Warriors

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by MachSkinner, Mar 10, 2019.

1. MachSkinner

MachSkinner New Member

Does the ISC-Dog-Warriors 27 point unit equal 2 dog-face models or does 27 points only equal 1 dog-face model? I ask because I can't add two of the same dog warrior without getting a shared model warning for vanilla Ariadna.

2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Don't have this problem.
    Could you please share the complete list.
    Which version of army are you using. Mobil-App-PC

3. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

For 27 pts you're getting one trooper. I can add two of them without getting any warning. You'll get it if you're adding Cameronians as well, though - they share AVA in vanilla Ariadna.

4. MachSkinner

MachSkinner New Member

hmm, Is the devil dog controller called a Cameronian? I delete him, then I can have two dog warriors.

MwBgjAPqIQggTgSwIYBMB2zboC6IA4D2qApgM4BMEYAHAKQUAsjdNwAnHQISMBsdAdgr8mvTlzABWBozCtg/CSMYV5A7mGWq26gAIjgqgTUWcKwaTTAhuZi6xD0udyyHFi6YCjRaMBvOS5JOQEBaW9eVV1dIA===

5. Yvain

Yvain Well-Known Member

Devil Dog and Cameronian are different flavors of dog warriors. You don't need a controller for them. You can only have two dog warrior types in your list in standard Ariadna.

In the sectorials you can select more, but are limited to your factions type:

Devil Dog - US
    Cameronian - Scots
    Dog Warrior - Russian

6. MachSkinner

MachSkinner New Member

Well what I meant was The devil dog appears to be the controller of his Antipode buddy (synchronized) , but I guess "controller" is the wrong term to use. But if the Devil Dog is considered to be a Dog Warrior (with a synchronized Antipode buddy) then that would explain things.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation