1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayanet Roster Creator

Discussion in 'News' started by toadchild, Dec 5, 2017.

1. dlfleetw

dlfleetw Well-Known Member

Older Gens sometimes need a delete and reinstall for it to stablize.

My Gen 2 requires this every couple of releases.

2. Romulas

Romulas Active Member

Yup, sorry Toadchild. Had to erase and download ( thanks for reminder dlfleetw). Now working fine.

3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I’ll still look at crash logs and see if I can figure anything out. Ideally people would not have to do that.

4. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I took the information you gave me here and took another look at the crash reports. Everything runs correctly in current versions of iOS, but it fails if I install 9.3 on the simulator. Sorry about that! I can't always test every version, and I apparently broke something on older versions. I will make sure that I figure out and fix it so that future updates don't cause these same problems for you.

And if I do release an update that crashes when you upgrade, PLEASE tell me right away, including what iOS version you are running, so that I can make sure it doesn't become a recurring problem.

5. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I'm uploading a new build to the app store that doesn't crash in this spot. It's too late for either of you, but perhaps there are other stragglers out there who haven't upgraded yet. I'll make sure to do extra testing for 9.3 in my next releases, as I have some more changes planned.

inane.imp and Postmortem like this.
  6. bona

bona Well-Known Member

I quick note to add to you next update. think parametric needs to be added to Cube Jägers. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

7. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks for the feedback. The use of the "paramedic" skill is sometimes inconsistent, but I'll review how it's used on troopers and add it to the ones that need it.

inane.imp and bona like this.
  8. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I've started working on data entry for Daedalus updates. So far I've done PanO (pretty short and quick) and Combined (longer, as the Shasvastii changes are quite extensive). I'll keep people posted as I make more progress.

9. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

And it's worth mentioning - I'm not going to make any changes whatsoever to the spec-ops until I have the book in hand for the full rules, and then I'll do a total rewrite of the system. It's kind of limping along at this point and really needs some love.

Henshini and inane.imp like this.
  10. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I did a couple more quick updates tonight for Ariadna and Yu Jing. Next up is Haqq, but it's too late to start on that tonight.

inane.imp, Sora9785 and Postmortem like this.
  11. bona

bona Well-Known Member

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

toadchild likes this.
  12. EmperorPenguin

EmperorPenguin New Member

No shortage of new entries wth Daedalus, but I wanted to highlight a list discrepancy.

In Army, the Suryat Lt. with MULTI Rifle (41pts) is 1 SWC in vanilla Combined but 0 SWC in MAF. The profile sheet (v3.8) alludes to this difference but does not display it. MayaNet shows 1 SWC in both instances.

I believe the correct value for this entry is 1 SWC for vanilla and 0 SWC for MAF.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

13. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks for the note - I've corrected that in the data files for the next release.

14. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I worked through the Haqq updates today. Adding new armies is always more work, so that's it for the moment.

inane.imp, Nat Lanza and Postmortem like this.
  15. BlackCadian

BlackCadian Well-Known Member

This probably isnt big news but I think your app is amazing and I cannot imagine how much workmit has been and still is to keep it updated and running!

I want to say thanks for making my hobbylife easier, and would also like to enquire about the possibility for donations.

inane.imp, ijw and toadchild like this.
  16. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks for the kind words! It’s always nice to hear that people use and enjoy the app.

I currently don’t have donations set up. I’m hesitant to do so, because I’ll sometimes see people phrase it as “I’m giving you $X so that you’ll implement feature Y” and that’s not how this arrangement works. I know not everyone approaches it that way, but it’s a subject I can be sensitive about.

inane.imp likes this.
  17. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

Just a heads up if you're working from the units pdf for spiral corps/tohaa, the Kiel-saan has no classification listed but the official army builder lists it as veteran.

inane.imp and toadchild like this.
  18. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks, I’ve been double checking anything that looks odd against the army tool.

inane.imp likes this.
  19. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Seconded, thirded, fourthed etc...

20. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks everyone! :relaxed:

sevinkydink and Postmortem like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation