1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd Offensive & EI Aspects

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by toadchild, Jan 24, 2019.

1. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

It's called RAICHO...

2. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

That's... Very much not true. Their lore is quite different (the Raicho is a hunting machine, Daturazi are EI worshippers with a political mandate), and while they both work as close quarters fighters, the Raicho isn't very comfortable in melee, while daturazi are pretty good at it.

However, to keep things in the topic of EI aspects, there's one thing I've always wanted for them, which is for all of them to have STR instead of wounds. I think it would fit thematically, and help them be slightly stronger to boot too.

toadchild likes this.
  3. Razi

Razi Well-Known Member

As has been said before, the fluff can be written to make almost anything work. Morats and Shas had to accept joining the EI. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say, on some missions, they must also accept an Aspect in charge.

4. itsuncertainwho

itsuncertainwho Well-Known Member

Then you would be playing Vanilla.

5. Razi

Razi Well-Known Member

No, I'd be playing MAF with the newly added Aspect.

6. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

I would like to see an Ur sectorial with an Aspect but I don't think an Aspect sectorial works. The EI isn't going to spend it's time making it when it has so many other races to put to work for him.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation