1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frostbyte IA lists vs Vanilla PanO

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Joametz, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

Hi forum dwellers, I'm playing a practice match today with IA against a friend fielding Vanilla PanO and wanted to ask you for feedback regarding my possible lists.

Things I want to try with the first one:
    1. Mowang DataTracker
    2. Single Liu Xing BSG dropping behind enemy lines
    3. Buffed Rui Shi without access to smoke
    Frostbyte... Maybe
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    LIÚ XĪNG Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 32)
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 20)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Duo, Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    ZÚYǑNG Combi Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 27)
    ZÚYǑNG Boarding Shotgun / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 26)
    PANGGULING FTO (Repeater) Light Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
    HǍIDÀO Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Bassically, I'm fielding a Zuyong Core with a powerful ARO piece that will surely die. So, I wanted to have put a replacement there as well (that's the Haidao KHD) but I'm having second thoughts about it. What if the MSR does his job well and survives, maybe dropping prone or something? What if a paratrooper shoots another piece of the Core down, like a Zuyong or Panggu? Maybe is better to just add a Zuyong instead of a second Haidao, because it can replace anything in the Core.

Anyway, the other option has two fireteams and the idea behind it is to try and take out AROs with the HMG/MSR in the Core and/or flank the enemy with the Haris:

Frostbyte, but with two Fireteams
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    HǍIDÀO Red Fury / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1 | 29)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Duo, Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    ZÚYǑNG Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 29)
    ZÚYǑNG Boarding Shotgun / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 26)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I've already used this list before so I'm not looking to try something new with it, just posting it to see if you guys have comments on ways to refine it.

All in all, I'm leaning towards the first one because It's something new I haven't tried before, but maybe is just completely flawed and useless and I'm not seeing it or something?

Well, thanks in advance for your help.

2. Paegis

Paegis Vincible Officer

Have you played the match yet? I've been wanting to experiment with something similar to your first list for awhile (Haidao MSR with backup Haidao KHD) - I figure if the MSR doesn't go down, you just reform the link with the KHD. The big problem seems to be if something else goes down first - no way to get the link topped up then. Anyways, let us know how it went!

3. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

Yes, I played the match. Ended up going nicely and the MSR stood its ground (opponent decided to move cautiously to avoid it) so there was no need to reform the link.

Rui Shi and Mowang stole the show in the first and second turn respectively, taking advantage of the extra DT order and the Lt. orders (for buffing and moving up the field). KHD never really moved actually lol.

Paegis likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation