1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which new Sectorials are we getting again?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by prophet of doom, Jan 28, 2018.

1. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

CB has confirmed that there will be new sectorials. Which ones where they again, I forgot?

I only remember Kazaks, MRRF, Shavasti, Tunguska, some Navy Seals PanOs, and maybe Vedic Aleph, but not so sure about that.

what about Haqislam, YuJing and Tohaa? What sectorials are they getting if any? I think Tohaa will remain sectorialless.

Is it fair that some factions get more sectorials than others? I think there is already an abundance of PanO sectorials.

2. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

Forget about 2 sectorials for the same army (so no Cossacks and MRRF, for example)

Imo, well get (sorted by probability):

Tunguska
    Ramah
    Invincible Army
    Cossacks
    Vedic or Triumvirate

Abydog likes this.
  3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Considering ITS presence, I doubt Vedic or Trimvirate will be there, I'd bet instead for Shasvastii...

Then again, we might get a Vedic Vs Shasvastii "Advanced box"...

4. Iro

Iro Unidron, Dron, Dron, saca los cuernos al Sol~~

Tunguksa
    Ramah
    Invincible
    Vedic
    Varuna

Abydog likes this.
  5. Alkasyn

It's a vicious circle, you can't expect many people to play Tohaa if they never get new stuff and they never get stuff cause no one plays them...

6. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

In that regard, you could say the same about Aleph generic, yet it's not that way...

I think Tohaa are even more different than CA, and has close to zero sinergy with other factions, meaning there is "lures" to draw players there for a second faction, newbies see themselves quite alone when coming to teachings...

Probably "bringing them into line" (giving them hacking, removing the frog's as they are now, things like that) would help things along.

7. prophet of doom

What are Ramah and Triumphirate? Varuna is the Navy Seals PanOs, right?
    What sectorial would there be for Haqislam? the Sultan's bodyguard or something, allowing the awesome scorpitron into a sectorial?

8. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Most likely it'll be:

Varuna
    Invincible Army
    Ramah
    Tunguska
    OSS

Plus SEF and MRRF rebalancing (they're not new sectorials as such).

I think Bostria mentioned that Tohaa will get some love later, as they don't have the resources to do everything at the same time.

9. prophet of doom

nah, they have to do the Kazak sectorial. cb has even put it on some blisters already. It will exist rather sooner than later.

10. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I think Varuna, Invincible Army, Tunguska, Vedic/OSS, and Shasvastii (if they count it as new) or Ramah/Kazak/possibly Tohaa (if not). Varuna, IA and Tunguska are almost definite.

They’ve put out new models for most/all of them recently, it doesn’t mean that much.

11. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Why does everyone think Varuna is the next Pan-O sectorial? Svalarheima is more likely to be next IMO.

12. chaos11

Because we’ve been told that Varuna is next.

david_lee and colbrook like this.
  13. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that context was next after svalarheima, given that they were being essentially beta tested with the closed battle lists.

meikyoushisui likes this.
  14. chaos11

Nope, Varuna is the next sectorial we’re getting for PanO. We’ve even been told some unit names, the ‘Echo Bravo’, we’re getting an Orc Character, and there will be Varuna specific Orc loadouts too iirc.

Abydog and Abrilete like this.
  15. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I think they do realize, that people will go rabid if there won't be a proper Shasvastii and French rebalance. So I'm betting those two are in, just not counting as "new sectorials".

Personally I could live with not getting Varuna in exchange for balancing a few problematic units and loadouts (Teutons, Bolts, some characters, etc), and those armies with less than three sectorials getting some love.

Belgrim and emperorsaistone like this.
  16. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

Tunguska
    Ramah
    Invincible Army
    Cossacks
    Varuna

17. Mask

Mask Well-Known Member

No one? Really?? Did you get any data on tohaa players percentage?? Could be quite interesting.

Mask

18. Alkasyn

Good point I somehow forgot about that for a second there.

19. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

From what I remember of the Q and A at the end of the stream, Tohaa stuff isn't on the cards yet, rebalancing existing sectorials and the smaller book with NA2 lists in doesn't count towards the 5 new sectorials. As for Svalarhiema Vs Varuna , you could look at the closed lists as something coming soon,or as a stop gap for something that's a bit further away...

Abydog and Stiopa like this.
  20. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

If Tohaa is even farther away than Vedic in the testing stage, and Shasvastii is not counted as "new sectorial" then... we would still not get Paradiso N3 this year, unless they decide to publish it without Tohaa???

Have you checked the photos from the Las Vegas presentation? Those are the numbers of people playing those factions on ITS reported games (that means, tournaments, leagues and one shots).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation