1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NZA!L Twitch

Discussion in 'News' started by knlghth00d, Jan 30, 2019.

1. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Hi all,
    I have started streaming regular live Aristeia from all the way down here in NZ via Twitch. Please come along and join us, we stream every Tuesday night at 830pm NZ time currently. We will be looking to expand our offerings soon and want to engage with the community as much as possible.

Look for knlghth00d on Twitch. You can also keep in the loop by following @KNlGHTH00D @ThunderboltsAAL @Jainyx

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I am enjoying your Twitch stream very much. I watched several minutes live when it was 1AM my time in the States and watched your last video archived. Thank you for posting games by experienced players in English. We need more games that are of your level of quality.

Numazokola and knlghth00d like this.
  3. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Thanks man! That means a lot! We will definitely be bringing more content out, and we're also looking at starting a sports desk styled show once a month... Keep tuned ;)

Numazokola likes this.
  4. Numazokola

Numazokola Well-Known Member

Ohh this is awesome! We need more people like you keen on watching our games!

Throw me a lineup and I will play with that ;)

knlghth00d likes this.
  5. Roadrunner7431

My friend @Tribulus and I played a game on TTS just posted on his new YouTube channel VissioRama Presents! We picked randomly and played Assault. I had Shona Carano, Oberon, SeƱor Massacre and Laxmee. A difficult but interesting team. I glad that we can support each other and build the player base throughout the world.

knlghth00d likes this.
  6. Roadrunner7431

Watching more of your latest Twitch game I see that the Cherry Bomb player was the only player with one or more characters in the scoring zone for rounds two and three so he should have score three VP for each of those rounds rather than two. Therefore at the end of round three he should have been leading the match 7 to 1.

knlghth00d and Numazokola like this.
  7. Numazokola

you're right! we realize that aftermath... luckily didn't affect the outcome of the game

Roadrunner7431 and knlghth00d like this.
  8. Roadrunner7431

Thank you for accepting my comment so graciously. Please feel free to give me constructive criticism if you watch our new videos on the YouTube channel "VissioRama Presents!" You will see that when I was playing Oberon I screwed up big time in expecting to look at Nathan entire Tactics deck when playing "Despair". Of course that is wrong but Nathan was good natured and we are playing to show off the game rather than any serious competition

Numazokola and knlghth00d like this.
  9. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

I'll have to have a watch! :)

10. Roadrunner7431

I sincerely wish the best for your community in NZ. At the risk of seeming a total pest, while watching the fourth round I saw the Cherry Bomb player use "Spot an Opening" in an effort to save Lunah by forcing Murtair to re-roll his attack dice. That tactic card may only be used when either Lunah or her teammate is the attacker. Yes, this game, that compared to Infinity seems so simple, has its twists and turns. Even with a very knowledgeable referee such as @Numazokola these things happen.

11. Numazokola

Its an awesome game, so deep and big part of that is the community... so is really good learning together, to make the game better and better.
    like the guys on Telegram say all the time "read the rules" and "reading is overrated" as a joke.

Is good when you point that, so we dont make the same mistake next time (hopefully hahah)

I watched one round of your game last night... I will finish today ;)

Roadrunner7431 and knlghth00d like this.
  12. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I think hEXx3r pointed out during broadcasting. Minor mistakes anyway.

:wink:

knlghth00d and Numazokola like this.
  13. Roadrunner7431

Thank you for showing during your streams how easily the Tactics Cards deck shuffle with the black deck protector sleeves. I just bought some for use during my demo games at the Las Vegas Open next week. The extra texture of the black backing greatly improves the ability to shuffle. However nowhere could I find whether the backs of my sleeves were made with "Genuine Possum Leather" In the future I will stay on the topic of the game when I watch your stream live. Thanks again. I cannot resist mentioning what a cool feature of your streams is that when you play in the evening in NZ, it is morning in Spain where you get many viewers. Great job.

knlghth00d likes this.
  14. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Yeah those sleeves are great! I'm still trying to figure out how we can find those unique possum skin leather sleeves.... lol

Also, thanks for the feedback @Roadrunner7431 it's great to know peeps are enjoying the show :)

15. Roadrunner7431

Could anyone explain to me why the archived version of the Twitch stream from last night was muted at 50:00? A disclaimer at the beginning of the archive said that audio was muted to avoid copyright infringement. It seemed that @-V- may have been watching and commenting live as cb_v but I may have been mistaken.

knlghth00d likes this.
  16. Roadrunner7431

Lunah's Tactic "Ricochet" does not her to shoot through Blocked Spaces. It does allow her to shoot through Occupied Spaces. In this case Occupied Spaces means spaces occupied by characters because we know that Barriers do not block LOS.

Numazokola and treiral like this.
  17. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

Were you playing music on stream? If you play copyrighted music you might get striked for that

knlghth00d likes this.
  18. Numazokola

You're right! I ask in the moment because seemed too good to be true, so I shouldn't kill Bixie

19. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

We had muted it as we were just clarifying the rules together... We have also found some royalty free tunes to play in the background to avoid getting into trouble as well

20. Roadrunner7431

You are providing a gift to the world community sharing your love of this great game. Of course a top priority should be the comfort and enjoyment of the players and spectators present in Auckland. However please consider dropping the background music altogether. I for one have a mild hearing disability that makes it difficult for me to distinguish human speech from background music or noise. Thanks again

knlghth00d likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation