1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time March-es on

Discussion in 'News' started by roobot, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Were they? I honestly haven't heard about that. In this case it'll probably by another NA2

2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Tohaa probably.

Abydog and Golem2God like this.
  3. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Just cut/saw the legs from the rock. Problem solved.

oldGregg likes this.
  4. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Legit made me laugh

Ariwch likes this.
  5. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

For those of you who are speculating about new NA-2 sectorials, the RPG core book gives 5 different Mercenary Companies. Two are Ikari & Star.Co which as you know are currently released sectorials. The other 3 Companies mentioned are: Dahshat Company, Foreign Company & Varangian Guard.

Dahshat: One of the largest mercenary employers in the Human Sphere. Led by warmonger Qaid Fahesh who uses his mercenaries as "pet projects" that are connected to his other corporate holdings. Seems to have a "super-soldier" theme.

Foreign: Van Orton Military Contacts. Van Orton has Arachne & Maya programs documenting his company's exploits while heavily glamorizing & semi-fictionalizing them. Basically reality show mercenaries. Competitors with Star.Co

Varangian: A Caledonian mercenary unit. It's leader has collaborated with the Bureau Aegis and believes that "locking in" the advanced military techniques learned on Paradiso is crucial to Ariadna's future security.

6. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

I really like the dossier for Perseus.

A bit tepid on the model, but I'm not flustered by it. Pistols out means likely there won't be a second. :(
    Frontoviks are ok. Brawlers are nice. Zulu Cobra has the stupid "tactical ponytail" that I despise but at least it looks like it can easily be clipped off.

7. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

I SOOOOOO want a Caledonian Mercenary unit. It would be a good way to introduce new Caledonian units if they retire CHA to make room for another army.

Golem2God and ZlaKhon like this.
  8. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Is that the PTSD from the Corregidor Wildcats talking? :)

Abrilete likes this.
  9. kanluwen

No, it's just hating these ridiculously stupid ponytails that do nothing except serve to highlight "THIS FIGURE'S A GURL!1!!1!".
    It could have been a much smaller ponytail, a bun, whatever--but no. It has to rival a fricking horse's tail.

And let's be blunt here: it was one Wildcat that had it. The female in the CJC starter didn't. Someone apparently decided they needed it for that derpy as hell HRL model(which was all kinds of awful not just for the ponytail) and then they carried the trend over to the female Bolt models as well.

"Fully enclosed helmets need to have hair sticking out of them! 100%! WE WON'T KNOW THEY'RE GURLS OTHERWISE!"

Golem2God likes this.
  10. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Oh, MY. I had no idea you were so much of an SJW yourself, comrade. Such gender-coding aware opinions from you? My, my.

Next thing you'll say something about the combat heels and the forum will burn.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  11. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I seriously couldn't care less about the ponytail, or people' opinions on it. Some like it, some don't, everyone has a right to comment on it, moving on. My only problem with the ZC is the "casual walk" pose, I'm not a fan of those. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Ariwch and Golem2God like this.
  12. kanluwen

I think the 'casual walk' poses work best when they're not doing the 'hacker hands' or whatever.

If you rotate the ZC's hand so that it looks like she's waving another trooper up into position or pointing out a target of interest? It works quite a bit better.

Golem2God likes this.
  13. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I like the pony tail. it differentiates it form the other two. my question is why we need 2 blisters. The spitfire/Jammer could have been a blister with an arm swap and the hacker a separate one.

oh well though. I take a KHD almost every time I play Varuna so I guess I don't have to proxy anymore

Rizzy and Golem2God like this.
  14. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

Is Arslen a March release?

15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Mate, I was just pulling your leg. I meant nothing serious about it.

16. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Bostria said "very, very soon."

Golem2God and InventorofSoup like this.
  17. FatherKnowsBest

FatherKnowsBest Red Knight of Curmudgeon

Perseus - Something about the head reminds me of Snake Eyes. He just needs an Uzi and ninjatō. But I actually really like this one.

Zulu Cobra - Absolute dullsville, and even the ponytail looks more lumpy than any of the other ponytails for some reason. I don't think its because of Vidal Sassoon.

Haidao - Meh. Forgettable sculpt and posing, but someone will like it.

Brawlers - Ugh. Such ugly sculpts to me. The helmets look like rejects from Moonraker (James Bond film, book for all you young 'uns.....get off my lawn). Hate the name. Hate the poses. Hate the sculpts.

Frontovniks - COBRA! Shame about the tactical garbage ruining such cool models.

Arslan - Looks like a second edition model to me. Not that that's a bad thing (No one actually called it "N2"). Not something I'd like to own, but I have no beef with it aside from the tactical garbage.

18. kanluwen

I know you were kidding, but there are enough people around who would try to jump on that as a serious way to try and troll I figured I would get out ahead of it and elaborate without being overtly "bad" about it.

Golem2God likes this.
  19. kanluwen

Joke's on you, they'd be great for someone trying to make a Mass Effect: Andromeda themed group. :P
    I kinda feel like they're the first box where both of the leg/body sets are on tactical junk.

Golem2God likes this.
  20. bakuninunbound

bakuninunbound Well-Known Member

Legitimate question, why do so many people have a problem with models sculpted standing on things? Is it just that the "tactical garbage" might not match your normal bases? It seems that if you don't do that you are going to run out of poses REALLY quickly. There are only so many ways to pose a humanoid shooting or looking at something. Or am I missing something?

Lesh', Xeurian, ZlaKhon and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation