1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many expansions do you want in 2019

Discussion in 'News' started by Plebian, Nov 17, 2018.

?

How many expansions in 2019?

1. 0

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. 1

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. 2

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. 3

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. 4

17 vote(s)
    31.5%
  6. I am a terrible person and want 5+

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

If you have people willing to translate and typeset, I think CB are OK with having fan translations floating around, I know there's a Korean version already. Can't hurt to ask. I know it's not the same as having an official version available in stores, but still.

krotos likes this.
  2. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

I dont know why people dont speak spanish. It's the second language of the world... (And english the 3rd BTW)

3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Native English speaker here who decided to learn Spanish partly because of my love of this game. My own genes are more similar to those living on the Iberian peninsula than the British Isles. I guess we have the failings of the Spanish Armada to thank for all this English dominance.

-V- and treiral like this.
  4. vryc

vryc New Member

I'd love to see 4 expansions but I don't need all of them to be 4-character boxes. If CB could bring to total number of heroes up to 32 for 2019 that would be amazing for multi-game ban-draft formats. I'd really like to see some alternative Hexadome(s) as well. I've seen several concepts of narrower corridor-like 'domes' that make the game more football (NFL/FIFA) like. I would also love to see some movement on the multi-player front.

I guess if I was really stretching a larger range for the Standard Deck would be nice.

5. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

If you're going to come at someone for not knowing English, you should at least check your post for correct grammar.

krotos likes this.
  6. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

Well, missed part where most stuff you want and need is in Polish, so far in my experience in most places I visited around Europe and World, people spoke English way way way more than Polish ...though, my luggage got so far only mugged in Poland, so there is that...probably not related to Polish, but you never know, could be some connection.

Well, actually I do plan to learn it, seems like a great language to know ;)

Ah yeah, forgot about grammar Nazzis..though, I find comfort than most of my fellow countryman don't even know correct grammar of their own language, and yet, somehow, we all still manage to interact with each other, it's truly a miracle of language :)

Also, not really seeing where I am coming at someone? Fact that I don't understand why one would not wanna know English is coming at someone?

Almost like:

[​IMG]

7. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Wow. I thought my joke was clear, but I overestimated...

8. konuhageruke

Warcor

In theory you can do anything. In practice (from AGL):
    "The use of photocopies, homemade prints, modified cards, or cards made by any other brand or manufacturer is not allowed under any circumstances."

9. Pierzasty

Are you saying that the game's dev himself giving a permission won't trump a file for tournament rules that may not even apply to casual games?

If so, people who don't know the language and can't learn it quickly enough will have three options: buy the game for board and minis and print cards/card inserts in their own language, not play the game at all, or play the game with the fan translation anyway, but not host/play any official tournaments.

#69 Pierzasty, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  10. Disko King

You were joking, like really?! xD

I though my sarcasm was clear, but I overestimated.

11. konuhageruke

Warcor

Well we probably both have problems in getting the intention from plain text.
    Some emoji is needed on our next encounter. Maybe over a game of A! with home made cards in Dutch and Thai?

12. Pierzasty

Sounds like casuals who don't have the limited edition in ancient Sumerian.

13. Disko King

Sounds like a plan :D
    ...Bans Father Mendoza :p

14. konuhageruke

Warcor

I thought everybody has ancient Sumerian! One learns something new everyday.

15. Pierzasty

Pay attention. I said limited edition, the one with clay cards.

16. konuhageruke

Warcor

Ah, the one, where wounds are transfered via manual "stick and club" system to the player... true true. Not many players of the first tournament actually survived to tell a sotry about it.

17. Numazokola

Numazokola Well-Known Member

Easy trick for you guys against a new Hexadome: Stickers.

Just grey stickers to cover old blocked spaces, and black stickers to make the new ones... In One side you can keep the core hexadome and in the other side the new one.

And with scenery, if they are made in blocks of one you can make all shapes you want! Maybe you don't have to buy a full new scenery, just a few more blocks. That's it!

@-V- have you some info about the first expansion? Brothers? Anything to feed the A! monster inside me?

krotos likes this.
  18. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

"I only know that I know nothing".

At this moment I can only tell you that this expansion consists of two brothers with the :D:Poisoned State in common. Until now, :D:Poisoned State has not been a real "tool", just a circumstantial with Pain Supressants and Dart, of course, who uses it for her necessary extra punch when Attacking.

:wink:

Numazokola, krotos, der_narr and 2 others like this.
  19. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Did the Mario Brothers finally get sick from all the random mushrooms they have ingested?

Croepoek likes this.
  20. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

That's a possibility, hahaha!

Numazokola likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation