1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia - Christmas Rumble in Moscow Report

Discussion in 'Game Reports' started by krotos, Jan 7, 2019.

1. krotos

krotos Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

I want to share with you results of the first Moscow tournament in 2019.
    22 team managers visited this event ( 4 people droped in the last day).

The scenarios we played were:
    * Carnage
    * Scorched Earth
    * Capture the Flag
    * Blitz

Mods - Zlavin & Omadon Arena (reroll once per round for blanks)

Final results - https://aristeiathegame.com/agl/event?event=7072425db

Top 10 players. Funny fact - stickyhooves uses 8 aristos from starter and climbed up to top 3
    5.jpg

Aristos pick rate in Russian meta. Wild Bill was the most popular aristos on our tournament, but I think that 15 Kozmo irritated him too much.

upload_2019-1-8_1-40-59.png

Also 3 players brings Legendary Bahadurs but we all think that starter's aristos are very strong and new champs don't threaten their well-being.

That's a short summary and maybe I will write a report in good English but later.
    Thank you for your attention and play Aristeia!

Zewrath, Koni, volgo and 3 others like this.
  2. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Thank you for this!
    I'm surprised the amount of Sr Massacre is actually lower than Murtair and Taowu, although I understand that Prysm serves a similar role.
    I like that Kozmo had such a huge turn up. I'm still learning how to use it, but it's pretty strong.

3. krotos

krotos Well-Known Member

When I visited tournament in Barcelona it was a surprise for me that almost all players use Massacre and Valkyrie. In Russia these champions are very unpopular.

4. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Personally I think Sr Massacre can manage their opponent aggro on par with Prysm, while also having a pretty decent attack roll. I think that's why it's so popular here.
    Valkyrie on the other hand is great both in an offensive and defensive position. She can run up to the enemies and either roll :+::,::,::,: to attack at 1-2:L: while also subtracting a :1: from their opponent roll, which is already pretty ludicrous; or :G:immobilize them, which is always a pain, to gain :-: to her rolls. That flexibility probably grants her a spot in any scenario.

Knowing that Wild Bill is the top pick, I understand that Kozmo is up there to counter that pick. I usually play Gata and bounce her around Wild Bill to :S:dazzle him. But if the team has multiple long range shooters I'll struggle a bit (This one time I had to :S:dazzle Hannibal, Wild Bill, and Parvati to survive the round). Luckily my meta is usually more melee oriented than ranged (hence Sr Massacre, Valkyrie), so I'm usually safe picking Gata for it.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  5. krotos

krotos Well-Known Member

Our winner picks Wild Bill, Mushashi, Kozmo, Prysm, Laxmee, Bixie, Final Boss, Valkyrie.
    And also I want to share his picks for each round. Zlavin mod.
    Carnage - Mushashi, Kozmo, Laxmee, Final Boss
    Scorched Earth - Wild Bill, Mushashi, Prysm, Bixie
    Capture the Flag - Mushashi, Laxmee, Bixie, Valkyrie
    Blitz - Mushashi, Laxmee, Bixie, Valkyrie

treiral and Croepoek like this.
  6. krotos

krotos Well-Known Member

I'm agree with you, but if Valkyrie didn't kill her target and can't win brawn roll she will stay whole gane near the target and hit it with 1 Red + maybe 1 Blue dice and can't do nothing. Also like melee champ if you immobileze her, she became very sad - also all her tactics except 2 Blue dices for a roll works only in her Activation.

You can immobilize Bill and place a Smoke on his hex, dazzle him easily with Eclipse from 2-6 Range, kill him (Major Lunah easy outrange him) or taunt him and stay in melee with him so in his Activation he can't make any damage.

7. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Thanks a lot for sharing this data! They're priceless!

:wink:

krotos likes this.
  8. Tribulus

Tribulus Member

Interesting that Mushashi was in every team of the winner for each scenario. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

treiral likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation