1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery/Tutorials (Nazroth) - Scarhandpainting

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by nazroth, Nov 23, 2017.

1. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Very cool and very interesting thanks Mob of Blondes :)

I'm looking to do fully submerged swimming troopers. Any thoughts about how psychotic I'm being? :D

2. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

To be honest I can barely imagine me taking on another base like this, so yeah - dude, you ain;t psychotic - at this level you more psychoticstorm :P

TheRedZealot and jherazob like this.
  3. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

LOL I figured it might be a bad idea. But I still feel like i gotta try for it :)

Toalpaz, nazroth and Golem2God like this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@nazroth Thank you as well for explaining the process to us. I'll see what the prices are on Crystalline 940.

nazroth likes this.
  5. nazroth

Tiny Guijia follow-up. Not much, just these three miniatures. Painted last month, but due to moving out to a new place - photographed just recently.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

redeemer, andre61, Daimeow and 11 others like this.
  6. Golem2God

@nazroth Great paint job and the pinkish swords, hair & lights stand out & compliment the entire color scheme nicely.

nazroth likes this.
  7. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Very nice work!

Golem2God and nazroth like this.
  8. nazroth

Hey guys. Last miniatures post this year. I might have done this terrible, terrible thing and sell some of the Nomad Hollow Men to Yu-Jing for bling and credits :P Please don;t hate me :P
    [​IMG]

I wish all of you merry christmas. See you in 2019 ;)

redeemer, Bors, Oni and 5 others like this.
  9. Golem2God

I like where this is going. Can't wait to see this project finished.

nazroth likes this.
  10. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I like it!

Merry Christmas, Nazroth, see you in 2019!

nazroth likes this.
  11. nazroth

Hey guys! Happy New Year to all of you!
    I'm back with new stuff. Hollow-Yellow-Men are now complete.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have also used free time between Christmas and New Year's Eve to update the way I present my projects. From now on I will use new frames. Scarhandpainting.com had some work done to it aswell. I hope you like this new design and that the final paint job of Hollow-Men did not dissapointed.

Cheers!

redeemer, Harlekin, Zeidan and 13 others like this.
  12. Golem2God

It certainly didn't disappoint and the new design looks just as nice as the older one.

nazroth likes this.
  13. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

very Nice! YJ stuff

nazroth likes this.
  14. Section9

Very nice! Wouldn't have guessed they were Nomad models if I didn't know better!

nazroth likes this.
  15. nazroth

Hey gents, thanks for comments. There's a new Tutorial: Painting Infinity Daofei Camo for anyone interrested.
    [​IMG]
    Made another topic for this one so it will be easier to find in the forum, still decided to throw it in this topic as well for my usual audience.

Cheers!

16. Section9

Very nice camo!

nazroth likes this.
  17. nazroth

I'm working on something different than usual guys :) Antenocitis Forward Base KS version.

Damn, this thing is so flawed :P A friendstomer choose a pre-painted thing and I would say it was a mistake. Prepping and building this stuff was a nightmare. I prevailed only due to my wife's help. She's much calmer and more patient than me. She helped me remove HDF pieces from the sprues - something which due to quality of material and pre-paint was almost impossible for me. I never felt so frustrated by a miniatures project before - seriously. But now worst is behind me and it's gonna be just fun untill the finish line. This is what I love about painting miniatures - there are bumps and (not necessarily pleasant) challenges at the beginning, but there's always some cool painting involved to smoother the pain and there's more and more the closer you get to the finish line :P
    Either way - this one would take a lot of time, so I do not expect completion untill late February. Am very excited to start painting and see progress.
    [​IMG]

18. nazroth

Hey guys! It's been a while. I'm back from exile (thanks @Koni )
    It has been half a year since last update. I have some stuff to show you. As usual for more pictures please follow particular links. Enjoy the ride!

First of all that table from previous post - long time done! Was hell of a challenge. Not all pieces fit together and some had to be dumped/converted, but the end result looks solid. As for the paint job - It was a pleasant, although a lengthy and difficult experience.
    Now the set is packed and awaiting pickup by happy owner. It should happen soon and then it goes to Vienna, so maybe some of you will have an opportunity to see it in action.
    GALLERY: FORWARD BASE
    [​IMG]

My own collection grew slightly. Awaiting two sets of Zondnautica and some other stuff before I commit to a major update. In the meantime I focused on characters, some inspired with my latest exile.
    GALLERY: INFINITY NOMADS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now time for some solid stuff. Infinity projects I worked on since last time.

GALLERY: INFINITY ALEPH SSS lvl 4 'Chrome & Shiny' (Asura and Dart painted lvl 5 ‘Witness Me!’).
    [​IMG]
    I'm proud of this one. I enjoyed it a lot and actually felt bad about having to send it back :P I only wish I had a better background and camera to take proper pics with.

Here's a Colour Recipes: Infinity Aleph S.S.S. if you're interested

GALLERY: ARISTEIA! lvl 5 "Witness Me!"
    [​IMG]
    Second Aristeia! Set. This time I used experience gained with previous set to enhance some detail like better camo pattern for Luna, or even pushing Gata out of the usual colour scheme a bit. As a side note - I was asked to leave bases empty, as these were meant to be re-based afterwards.
    I would say that Aristeia! metal sets are super dope. I do enjoy painting them and hope to see some expansions made metal at some point in the future.

GALLERY: INFINITY OPERATION RED VEIL lvl 3 'Fast & Furious', 4 'Chrome & Shiny', 5 'Witness Me!'
    [​IMG]
    With an Operation Icestorm already painted some time ago, I was thrilled to continue the series with an Operation: Red Veil as a follow up. Especially when it had a biffy bonus mini that I adore. I love to paint Yu-Jing orange/yellow plus I never get bored painting HAQQ's. That I was asked to paint my favorite Infinity TAG - the Guijia - in a simmilar way that I've painted my own, was an icing on the cake. This TAG is 11/10 #ilovebumblebee

Here's a Colour Recipes: Infinity Yu-Jing IS and Colour Recipes: Infinity Haqqislam Red Veil if you're interested

GALLERY: INFINITY VARUNA lvl 5 "Witness Me!"
    [​IMG]
    Last but not least - Varuna. This one is for my best friendstomer "Lucky" and is a continuation of his grand Panoceania army. Dat Zulu-Cobra hex cloaks - that was sooo challenging! XD

So what you think of these projects guys? I know it's not much. Lately I paint some more diverse projects and as it happens, not all are Infinity related. A painter's gotta do what a painter's gotta do. I'm sure some more Infinity will show up in near future...

Now, as a bonus - I have a new Tutorial'ish article for you: DIY INFINITY CARS
    [​IMG]
    These are made of cheap PC mice ordered from china. They have some super game friendly features like low chassis, large bulky shapes, futuristic design. On top of that they are super easy to prepare (from mice to cars in few minutes). Just see for yourself in this Tutorial-like article!

All in all - I hope you enjoy this stuff. Don;t be a stranger - drop me some comments and critique here or at scarhandpainting.com

Cheers!

#138 nazroth, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  19. Golem2God

@nazroth Happy to see that you are back and what a giant load of well done projects you've dropped upon us. You've been quite busy since the last time you commented on here. Welcome back Nomad Man.

nazroth and jherazob like this.
  20. Section9

Those car-mice are awesome!!!

nazroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation