1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A right cheery bunch

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by roobot, Dec 27, 2018.

1. roobot

roobot Well-Known Member

I just want to comment on the atmoshere in this sub forum. Since coming back to the hobby I have mainly been looking through the Druze forum and the miniature one. But a few days ago I had a nosey through some other factions threads and I don't mean to sound critical of anyone in those other forums but the attitudes and discussions I see in this one are (in the vast majority) a lot more postive and I don't think I've seen a single thread of people having a row. Which is great! This whole sub forum has been a joy to read with some great insights and posts by the likes of Q.A.I, The Dice abide, Old gregg and McNamara to name a few, so thanks everyone!

Q.A.I., Foxep, GabrielMcMoon and 5 others like this.
  2. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

We could be worse.

Q.A.I., Foxep, TheDiceAbide and 7 others like this.
  3. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

I see what you did there.

Foxep, WarHound, Golem2God and 3 others like this.
  4. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

The truth is, that DRuZE are so bad and evil and devious, that they pretend here to be nice just to drag wandering players to their side.

And it works! :P

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Foxep, roobot and oldGregg like this.
  5. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Cheers, mate!

I was always impressed by how friendly the infinity forums were, and I always waited for the merc companies since they were announced. So now that they are finally here I have only joy for them! Ironically Druze turned out to be what I wanted StarCo to be from game design, but whatever, its still just mercs and with the proxy rules who cares!

roobot and oldGregg like this.
  6. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

BRAVO!

Seriously though, the NA2 corner of the forums is a welcome relief from talking about MAF (don’t dare say anything positive about them if you don’t want to cause a fight).

oldGregg and Remnar like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation