1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best sectorial army of 2018 and why?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Manfred_VR, Dec 4, 2018.

?

What is the best sectorial armies of 2018 and why?

1. Varuna

2. Revised Military Order

3. Revised Acontecimento

4. Invincible Army

5. Tartary Army Corps

6. Tunguska

7. Revised Morat

8. OSS

9. Druze

10. Japanese Secessionist Army

11. Ikari

12. Starco

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

As it was discussed in Haqq forum, some are not happy with being almost obliged to pick specific unit in order to be competitive.

2. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Don’t get me wrong, I think I’d be doing the same thing! It’s just crazy that you can. And I think you’re making the right move. At some point, it’s no longer optimized.

Not really complaining. I love mutts. Haqq is my favorite faction. I’m not even worried about Haqq being less strong, as I think their easily top tier and I know many would agree with me. I too hope we get a new sectorial in 2019.

Here’s two things that are a shame:
    1. I haven’t played in 8-10 months and when I get back, it seems like everyone got a new rule or sectorial to play with except us. I’m not actually hurt by this. It’s just a bummer watching everyone else try new things when I can’t (within my faction). I know our time will come, but that’s the feeling now. If you think that’s unjustified, I really don’t care and won’t comment more on it.

2. Mutts are way less of a thing in LI, of which there are a lot of events for. Haqqislam notoriously struggles in this format, and a new sectorial may help balance that a bit. I love mutts and use them a lot. It would be cool to get a whole new way to play. Check out my other posts where I’ve shown people lists I’m running.

@Section9
    I think IA LI is gonna be a blast this year!

xagroth and Golem2God like this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Sure looks that way!

Even better, there's a big fluff blurb from an IA officer comparing his troops to the Imperial SS, at an O12 War Crimes Tribunal.

4. oldGregg

Oh no!

5. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I don't even know what I would add to Hassassins other than making Lasiqs feel like a viable choice for either a core or a Haris. They can pretty much do everything with what they have. Maybe something with Biometric Visor?

6. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

I dont care if its just me: Ikari rules.
    Best sectorial of the year, great theme, Ive really appreciated playing with the random element this season. Despite the absence of any unique profiles for this sectorial I find it refreshing with its huge strengths and wild liabilities. I would like to see more of this from CB in 2019

7. Tom McTrouble

Tom McTrouble Well-Known Member

To be fair, you can argue that ODD submachine gun is the best unit in JSA.

Xeurian, meikyoushisui and Abrilete like this.
  8. oldGregg

Lol. Some whole factions don’t even get ODD.

Golem2God likes this.
  9. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Mixed links like everyone else is getting? Add a Lasiq to a Muyib link as a Wildcard?

Definitely best-looking model in JSA!

oldGregg, xagroth and Golem2God like this.
  10. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Eh, maybe an added ranged option is good, but that's not a loadout that wants to be where Muybs are, generally. Rifle loadout can have a niche, but that's a niche of "short-medium range shooter that doesn't cost SWC", which I'm not sure is really useful in Muyib link that wants so many other things in it already, nevermind having to somehow deal with 4-2 member.

And nevermind my usual grumbles about Muyib Core in general.

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I'd rather see Lasiqs either get AVA 5 and more profiles, Lasiqs lose Core and gain Haris, and/or Govad Wildcards because they're the ones that trained everyone else before any of the other Hassassin Orders were founded! But yeah something other than they are right now, and Lasiqs in Muyibs could be cool.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation