1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIRD: first games, early lists

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by barakiel, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Looking at building towards something like this, once helot models drop. Probably sub Mulebots for Fugazi if/when dronbots are resculpted (i'm not buying the old ones any time soon)

If I Was To Play Varuna Properly
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    KAMAU (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    FUSILIER Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    ZULU-COBRA (X Visor) Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    ZULU-COBRA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    KNIGHT OF MONTESA Boarding Shotgun, Chain-colt / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 37)
    ECHO-BRAVO Boarding Shotgun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    HELOT MILITIAMAN Submachine Gun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 9)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]1
    PATSY GARNETT Submachine Gun, Nimbus Plus Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)
    KAMAU Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 23)
    MACHINIST (Varuna Div.) (CH: Mimetism, Stealth, Aquatic Terrain) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    MULEBOT (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    HELOT MILITIAMAN Submachine Gun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 9)

4.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Before you ask.... Daturazi, Morlocks, Irmandinhos and Myrmidons are a thing in my meta.

paraelix and Golem2God like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Mune Basically what @eciu said. If you search the forum you'll find this thread:
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/split-box-deal-single-infinity-minis.1099/page-23
    It's a spilt box request done by ShaeKonnit. I've ordered form him many times myself so I can attest that he sends exactly what you order/request from him. He also has a site here:
    http://www.shaekonnitgames.com/infinity-split-box-deal/
    You can add any other of in-stock products from his site to your Spilt-Box order as well. Besides the single models get, as @eciu stated, the Varuna starter box, Cobra Zulu Jammer (released in January in USA), PanO Icestorm or Vanilla starter, Father Knight=Montesa Knight (just buy a bike miniature you like and place the model on it), Mulit-Sniper Croc Man, Fusilier Box, Remote Boxes then just wait for the rest of the sectorial to be released. You can also choose other faction's remote designs you like better if you dislike PanO's style. Just paint them in your chosen colors.
    Finally ebay is a good place to find or get a deal on Infinity stuff if you take the time to search. Also where in the world are you located because in the US I know of one perticular online store that is great for Infinity and a few other big miniatures games.

3. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Looks pretty good. Feels just slightly light on orders in Group 1, but the Montessa will help there.

4. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Could switch a mulebot for the helot?

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That would be a good idea if 9 orders is too little for group 1.

6. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

Any opinion about that List? Iam not sure about the Croc hacker...perhaps drop it to the fo. On the other Site you can switch the Zulu Profiles Hacker/Jammer

Varuna Immediate Reaction Division

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    KAMAU HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 28)
    FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ZULU-COBRA (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Jammer / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    ZULU-COBRA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    Any opinion about that List? Iam not sure about the Croc hacker...perhaps drop it to the fo.

BULLETEER Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 23)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]3
    CROC MAN Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 36)
    ECHO-BRAVO Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun, WildParrot / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#286 Redfaint, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Golem2God likes this.
  7. Make PanO Great Again :P

Make PanO Great Again :P Varuna, with the deadliest reptiles in the sphere

Not sure what missions is this list for, but if i may i wont to give you some very small suggestions

More than thinking in the Corcman, the gorup 2 looks a little order starved, it starts with only 2 regular orders and has both your deep striking units. Maybe change the Croc or the EB and one of the Hellots to groupe 1 ? that way you have a lot more fuel to go around

Also, if you are not sure whats the gameplan for the AHD, turn him into a FO and now with that change the 2 Fusiliers FO into a normal one and a HD one, that will give you some shell game for your Lt. and also access to Asisted Fire for the Bulleter, Enhanced Reaction for when a Fugazi is in a great spot and Hack Air Transport to make the enemy waste orders in buffs for the AD.

Section9 likes this.
  8. Pollitt

Pollitt Active Member

So I've not had much to add here recently as I've hardly had chance to play since Varuna officially arrived. The last few days though I've managed to get in 4 games, including a tournament, and won 3, drew 1. I came second in my tournament.

I ran a Cutter, Patsy+Kamau HMG+Machinist Haris, Kamau sniper and HMG link with Fusiliers list against Tunguska in a friendly of capture and protect. Having 11 orders, getting to alpha strike and be aggressive with both the cutter and the Haris was great and I ended up with a 9-0 win.

I took that list to the tournament and took a second mixed list with crocmen, Cobras, helots, an echo Bravo and a kamau sniper + Fusilier ML link. Missions were annihilation, capture and protect, tic tac toe.

I was planning on running the cutter list in annihilation but when I discovered I was playing against Qapu Khalqi I opted for the helot defense against the inevitable yuan yuan's. I ended up winning the game 10-0 with all his models off the table by the end of my turn 2.

Second game I was up against a really good player who I've defeated in friendlies but not in tournaments before. He was playing ikari, so more yuan yuan's expected. The helots working with the link again caused massive problems for the yuan yuan's to be effective and he struggled to land them anywhere useful. Ultimately they were all dealt with for the cost of a single Fusilier. The game was a tough one ending in a 3-3 draw.

Final game on tic tac toe was against SAA. It was a very hard fought and evenly matched battle with the biggest thing being a lack of Evo on my side (perhaps an oversight on my part) and failing 3 attempts on antennas. With 3 orders left it was 7-0 in my opponents favour but a last ditch run by 2 crocmen managed to secure 2 antennas, one on his side, both of us securing 2 antennas each and me also now contesting HVT to turn the score around to 3-0 in my favour.

So yes I'm very happy playing Varuna. Coming from NCA I'll miss the Swiss guard, range of MSV options and Garudas but I think it's well worth the sacrifice for the advantages I get to boost my personal play style. I still think we are a little vulnerable due to the quantity of 1w units are fielding. The abundance of shock weapons is both good and bad, it's great for killing but I had 2 objectives in the tournament that revolved around an unconcious enemy and there wasn't really much to work with once SMGs, shock Marksman rifles, red fury, flame weapons, mines, explosive weapons or double action had finished with them.

Helots were great at defending against AD and other threats. In fact I used the helot as my reserve more than once. I had the SWC spare to run a red fury helot and again that was really good. A nice balance alongside the LRL/SMG ones. I also mixed and matched decoy with limited camo. Helped confuse the enemy a lot with what things were when combined with Cobras.

I really like the shock Marksman cobra, he's a very solid attack piece for 0swc. The jammer Lt mostly stated hidden away but did isolate keisotsu trying to capture the beacon in round 2.

I think I'll leave that there, but yes very happy with Varuna.

#288 Pollitt, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  9. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

With croc man is it difficult. In my head, surprise assault hacking out of hd is very strong.
    Put the actual stand is the croc hacks nothing in five games. It really depends on the faction you playing against.

Mhh I understand what you intention put I think the second group is good. Sure a little bit short on orders but I can start with the croc or the eb in the second or third game round

Golem2God likes this.
  10. barakiel

I've been liked the Croc AHD a lot actually. The Hacking has nice potential, but I find it's nice to get full infiltration, mines, and authorizing REMs all in the same unit. When I try to split between KHD ZC and Croc FO, I feel stretched a little thin. It's nice to get multiple benefits in the same unit with the Croc AHD.

xammy and Golem2God like this.
  11. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

My tournament has come and gone, we unfortunately didn't have a very large turn out it being a Sunday and near the holidays, but regardless I was still able to play 2 rounds – Supremacy and Acquisition. Here was the list I used for both missions:
    Attack from the deep!

KAMAU HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 28)
    TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    PALBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    PALBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    ZULU-COBRA Lieutenant (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Jammer / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    ORC (Varuna Div.) (Multiterrain: Aquatic/Jungle, Stealth) Feuerbach / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 43)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]3
    ECHO-BRAVO Red Fury / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 25)
    HELOT MILITIAMAN Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Game 1 was against Bakunin:
    I won the initiative roll and opted for deployment – he chose to go first. He deployed a full moderator link team along the back of his deployment zone, it contained three basic guys, an MSR on a building looking over an approach and a paramedic prone behind him. A sixth moderator went down near them with the Xenotech attached, along side an 8-point bot. A Sin Eater HMG was placed in an FD1 position on a building a little ways out of the middle of his deployment zone. 4 morlocks were scattered throughout the deployment zone. A haris of a Reverend Healer, Kusanagi MultiRifle LT, and a Custodier HD+ was deployed on the right side of the board, opposite of the moderator link. he also placed 2 mid-field camo tokens, one of which was his reserve.
    My deployment was pretty standard, my Kamau MSR deployed on a rooftop looking at the sin eater, moderator MSR, and a Morlock poking out from a corner. The helots deployed in limited camo along rooftops anticipating where morlocks would run. My Zulus started in the zones so I wouldn't have to worry about moving anything up if I couldn't, Fugazi deployed on either sides protecting the flanks from any AD. The doctor and her bots covered the table with one committing to the building near my MSR. The ORC was my reserve and deployed to the far right, opposite my fusilier/kamau link, on the same side as his haris. The ORC was my xeno-baby sitter.

His turn begins, I strip two orders form the main group. Some morlocks move, one mov-movs safely. another tries to mov-dodge against the MSR and dies. Another mov-smokes against a Helot SMR I reveal and successfully throws smoke. Another mov-smokes against another helot SMR I reveal and dies. He needs some way to clear out these helots if he wants to move up. He actually has the perfect tool for the job, a midfield camo token creeps up and stops short so he can see just one of them. I hold. He opens fire with a Prowler Spitfire, yikes. The Helot fires back and crits on a 5. The prowler falls unconscious. He then spends most of his orders maneuvering Kusanagi and friends up the board and taking some out-of-range shots with her multi rifle to eventually clear out both revealed helots. He spends his last order on the moderator link and takes some shots at my Kamau MSR. I roll a 14! oh wait, he crits me. It seems like this guy only dies to crits.... that just happen to be on the first order thrown at him. ugh. oh well, maybe I deserved it. He spends orders out of group 2 on the sin eater killing the palbot left near the mar so he won't be getting back up.

My turn – I've lost some irregular and one regular. His haris is left in the middle of the board, ready to be picked apart, I just need to clear a few ARO pieces to get to them first. The first thing I do is re-link at 5 with my Kamau HMG. I move up and engage the Moderator MSR, he rolls 2 misses and I hit 5 times (my highest roll being a 6). The moderator dies. I debate on how I should engage this Sin Eater HMG. I can't find a way to get fantastic odds in my favor. I could move a camo token up and surprise shot in 16, but that's too many orders. I decide to chance it and engage with the Kamau HMG link. 5 on 13s vs 4 on 10s. I crit and the sin eater hits the ground. I mov-mov, mov-drop sniffer with my Fugazi. I sensor on the LT order and reveal a Zero KHD. I spend an order or two moving my KHD up getting an angle and surprise shoot him. I crit with my breaker combi on a 10. I activate the link again – approaching the haris I can catch without cover. One burst and the Healer dies, again I activate and shoot Kusanagi, one burst and she's dead. My Kamau is kind of stranded in the middle of the board now though. I use my irregular on the last helot to reposition and try and cover him. I spend an order on the ORC to make it into the zone and score it.

His second turn he is in LoL. The Morlocks run up toward the Kamau, between the irregular and the impetuous, they both die. One tries throwing smoke to cover his buddy, but is killed by a helot. The other gets his smoke off and tries to chain rifle the Kamau but the Kamau dodges and the Helot is able to burn the Morlock in return. He spends his irregulars trying to walk into zones. The customer who I couldn't reach tries pressing a button but fails.

Turn 2 is for the objective. That's the PanO motto isn't it? I spend some orders on the Zulu pressing a button, the ORC moving up and placing the Xenoscanner, and the Kamau climbs up a building and pumps some shots into the custodier, killing him. I bring the Echo on, turning a corner and engaging two unlinked moderators at the same time. I kill both. He ends next to my opponent's HVT. I pass turn and he decides to call it.

Varuna Victory 9-0

Oni, xammy, barakiel and 1 other person like this.
  12. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

My second game was a against my usual opponent and good friend – he's been playing Morats and has had a really rough time trying to adapt to fighting my Varuna. This one wont be so long because I've written about this match-up a number of times. The mission was Acquisition, I won the initiative and chose set up, he chose to go first.

The board was extremely open. Bare even. His list consisted of: A TR HMG, an MSV2 spitfire yoagat, a Rodok KHD, a Full Auto 2 Soggy FB, some 9 point bots, doctor worm, and a Daturazi core with 2 Raktorak one with a red fury and another with an NCO Vulcan shotgun, he also placed a Morat Vanguard LT on a rooftop.
    I deployed my MSR Link looking at his TR bot, camo tokens overlooking the approaches and his link team, my ORC was nominated as the Datatracker/Xeno-sitter and deployed on a piece of terrain that stretched form my deployment zone to the middle of the board. My KHD zulu deployed further up toward a console to press near his KHD Rodok, while the other played defense in my deployment zone. His sensor probably wont be much use this game. Just as a side note – any mission with 16 inch deployment makes the Helots so much more effective. like crazy good. Not only are you starting 4 inches up, but if you deploy second the opponent is also incentivized to start 4 inches up even more so if they're playing medium infantry!

His first turn was the worst kind of beating. The kind where you wish it would stop because it painful to watch someone do this to themselves. He activates His soggy FB first, discovers against one of my camo tokens, I reveal and shoot with my helot SMR. I crit on an 8. He does it again, I crit on an 8. So much for full auto. ARM 9 in cover? who cares! He tries to Automedkit and rolls a 19. he spends the rest of his orders moving the link team the long way around to kill 2 helots with the red fury. The Rodok moves up a bits and scores his card against my HVT.

I spend my turn draining orders. I kill the Rodok with my KHD on a crit. So much for doing the -3 program against me. I kill 2, 9 point bots and the yoagat with my ORC. I kill Doctor Worm with my Echo Bravo and gets stranded in the open. I spend some orders placing the Xenoscanner and setting up ARO against the link team that is going to pretty much be the only thing left. I push a button and end.

His turn he spends orders on the link, repositioning once again to engage my ORC. He crits and I fall prone. He realizes that he can't really do much. His link team is pinned down by my sniper, outranging his red fury. No amount of smoke in the world will save him. He kills my Echo Bravo for fun with his LT.

I spend my turn killing the rest of his units that I can see, breaking his link and move my pieces into position to score points. we laugh and call it a game.

Varuna Victory 9-0

Overall thoughts: this is a horrible match up for Morats. The Helots are so dangerous to his link team, he knows I'm taking one LRL and he needs to try and play around that. I think shooting them with the soggy was the way to go but the dice thought otherwise. It doesn't help that I more or less invalidate his one means of mobility and mitigating his short ranged weaponry.

Thoughts on my other game: I thought I was going to have a lot more trouble with his defensive mods, mimetism and ODD than I actually did. I guess volume of fire with decent BS is enough to crush most things. It's a personal problem of mine that I feel as though I need to stack odds wildly in my favor instead of just relying on the volume of dice to get the job done. I want to find a way to fit a croc into my lists more naturally, I never feel inclined to take them but I think in my first game it could have helped a lot. I'm also totally in love with the Helots, they're everything I want. very thematic for a Warband type unit in PanO.

Oni, barakiel and Golem2God like this.
  13. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

@barakiel are you working on a pinned tactics post?

@MikeTheScrivener i had a game against MAF on saturday, Soggy FA2 Feuerbach vs ORC Feuerbach in a 5-man core. Between the two of them, across two turns, about 19 armor saves got passed and only 3 failed (all on the Soggy) - ORC tanked two explosive hits, it was awesome.

MikeTheScrivener and Golem2God like this.
  14. barakiel

Something like that. Why, what's on your mind?

15. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Eager to read it :)

Sepheriel, Golem2God and barakiel like this.
  16. BarbeChenue

BarbeChenue Well-Known Member

I dubbed it the...

[​IMG] Nineteen Orders Mega ARO

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]5
    [​IMG] HELOT MILITIAMAN Submachine Gun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 9)
    [​IMG] HELOT MILITIAMAN Submachine Gun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 9)
    [​IMG] FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] BULLETEER Heavy Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] MULEBOT Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] ZULU-COBRA Lieutenant (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Jammer / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] TECH-BEE (Remote Assistant Level 1, Specialist Operative) Flash Pulse / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] BULLETEER Heavy Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] KAMAU HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 28)
    [​IMG] KAMAU (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] KAMAU (Fireteam: Haris) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] MACHINIST (Varuna Div.) (CH: Mimetism, Stealth, Aquatic Terrain) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] KAMAU HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 28)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Basically, as many models with ARO 2+. Enough HMG's and specialists to grind away the board.

3x Helots, 4x Repeater Remotes with ARO 2, Tech Bee and Warcor for ARO, 1x Core link, 1x Haris

Sepheriel and Golem2God like this.
  17. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

Got a game of Deadly Dance coming up on Thursday. Looking forward to putting the Cutter back on the table!

List is awful bare bones but with the amount of firepower in here I should have no trouble wiping a TAG off the board. Not a lot of places to hide from a Cutter and the Feuerbach.

[​IMG] Cutter──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] CUTTER MULTI HMG / . (2.5 | 115)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / Knife. ()
    [​IMG] ORC (Varuna Div.) (Multiterrain: Aquatic/Jungle, Stealth) Feuerbach / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 43)
    [​IMG] KAMAU (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)[​IMG] ZULU-COBRA (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Jammer / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] ZULU-COBRA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    [​IMG] MACHINIST Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Edit: why does the formatting of Army take a dump on mobile but work perfectly on desktop? It’s like it doesn’t copy the line breaks between entries.

#297 MrNailbrain, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  18. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Had a game on Friday againt Arkille on a Paradiso table (so Jungle terrain everywhere for LoF) and VIRD really struggle with visibility zones once Zulus are out and you're fighting at short range. Dakinis, Devas and Dart hadn't a lot of problem to make me waste a lot of orders for nothing. I think ORCs are really needed and not only for HMGs. But the ARO game is really powerful with Helots and the Core + Haris with long range and powerful weapons. But beware of first turn spec fire! With decoys, your opponent can use them against you too and if it is something like a Squalo that does this, you can be punished really hard.

We were playing Unmasking and I tried this list :
    Varuna Immediate Reaction Division
    ZULU-COBRA (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Jammer / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    ORC HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 44)
    BIPANDRA Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    PATSY GARNETT Submachine Gun, Nimbus Plus Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)
    FUSILIER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18)
    CLIPPER DRONBOT (Varuna Div.) (Aquatic Terrain) Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 18)
    MACHINIST (Varuna Div.) (CH: Mimetism, Stealth, Aquatic Terrain) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]4
    WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)
    6 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

19. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Dunno, but it's been an issue forever.

20. barakiel

@Ayadan
    I think that list benefits from losing a little weight. I see it trying to do lot with Group 1, and Group 2 is just a little shy of having anything helpful in it. 2 ORCs is ambitious, and while their durability is nice, he points they eat up really limit your ability to have a 2nd functional group. That's especially true when you're also buying Haris members, a 5-man Core, authorizing REMs, spending orders in supportware, and have two Irregular Helots who could be Regular Orders instead. All of those are good things to have in a list, but you're naturally going to feel limited in mobility and function when you try to fit it all in.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation