1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd Offensive Question

Discussion in 'News' started by InventorofSoup, Dec 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

This is the wrong forums my apology.

#1 InventorofSoup, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. tartopom

tartopom Well-Known Member

But, I have a question concerning Aristeia! that has a link with 3rd Offensive...

There is an insert in the book, featuring a quote. This quote says something like this :
    "Invincibles!?! Nobody has the right to call themselves that without proving it in the HexaDome with me!"
    "Wait for a moment, are you challenging a whole army corps to fight you in the Aristeia! arena ?é
    "You heard that right, Vince, I assure the audience that after fighting me they will have to change their name !"
    "That's the Dude : always defying, ladies and gentlemen !"
    Duncan the Dude, professional Aristeia! fighter, interviewed by Vince McMahogany outside the Omadon Arena after his epic one-to-one with _-Ball.

So, first of all, looks like we have a Badass here. Question is : Is it a vain hope to expect seeing him entering our mini collection ?

I don't even know what he would be able to do, but I love him already. Please CB, make it real :heart:

3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Gutier has inserted several cross-overs with Aristeia! to strengthen the relationship between Infinity and Aristeia! so, who knows...

What has Duncan the Dude that makes you love him so much?

:wink:

4. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Duncan seems like a Raoul version for Aristeia! ;) I think we like him because he is very capable and badass at the same time.

Would be fun to see an Intruder/Metal Gear character in the arena as well. More like a SpecOps soldier with Hidden state (Camo), for example, who is hidden at start and later if he wasn't target of an ability in a game round. Then silent he kills without defense rolls allowed out of camo etc. Just an idea. :)

I wonder if we will see mines/roadblockers in Aristeia! as well?

And waht about the Dervish you showed on the Aristeia! blog? ;)

5. tartopom

I love the big mouth badass style. The man just wants to fight an army of invicibles. That's some heavy pair of bollocks.

I imagine something like a "One Punch Man". Always looking for someone worth to battle, tough enough to match his power. Willing to use only real Close Combat skills.

Yep, I already love him.

6. tartopom

I just remembered what it made me think of.

In the manga "Gunnm - Last Order", during the Zenith of Thing Tournament, a character called Zekka is introduced. His martial arts mastery is unmatched. He is always looking for stronger opponents to reach the paroxysm of his discipline.

And by the way, I think his looks would match perfectly for an Aristo.

[​IMG]

7. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Let's summon him, to explain us his fighting style!

Hello @Dude :D

8. tartopom

Whaaaaaaaaat ?

@Dude ? Are you there ? Are you real ?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation