1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dart Use?

Discussion in 'Human Fate' started by Flipswitch, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

HI folks,

I recently came out of an event I ran where Dart was the only unpicked Aristo which surprised me. I nearly took her myself but opted for Lunah as I needed the ranged damage in my starting roster.

How are people using Dart? I'm keen to give her some representation (and maybe not automatically slam pick Bixie in every game!) and try. Her damage seems a bit low to balance out her Hidden State:O: so I'm thinking of pairing her up with Hannibal to really up her damage potential and poison tokens. Add Parvati with some general support to benefit from Hannibal with some healing for Prysm who is great for control and she also works well with Hannibal!

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I play a casual round of Capture the Flag two days ago with my friend @Tribulus. Dart picked off my Eclypse and then my Mushashi. Range of 7 almost as good as Lunah. Her general switch of her :1: nullifying a :1: of her opponent makes her a kind of glass cannon like Wild Bill but with poison instead of Tactics shenanigans. If I were a more aggressive player I would take her. For me Eclypse fits my style more.

Flipswitch likes this.
  3. Tribulus

Tribulus Member

I found she is quite fragile and doesn't have much damage output compared to Lunah or Koorie. This may be offset by her ability granting Hidden state at end of activation, but she really needs to stay on the fringes and flanks for this to be effective. Any decent Melee attacker can just run up to her and cut her down without too much investment. She feels quite situational..

Zewrath and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  4. Flipswitch

I find she's a great scorer as well. Hidden makes her so damn hard to displace or snipe!

AdmiralJCJF and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  5. volgo

volgo Usuario

Quite situational, but she is nice in the mission Carnage. She give only 1 VP if she dies, but she is a very good killer!

Zewrath likes this.
  6. Spellbreaker90

Spellbreaker90 Well-Known Member

She works well with a team that can impose a lot of different status on the enemy.
    You can use Dendro Nanoids 2 times in one activation and it can be 2 wounds that your enemy can't defend against.

Laxmee is really good with Dart, she make a good use of both Focus and Stunned state. Her tactics Ambush + Fairy Dust is really good too.
    Hannibal help her too, :+: is the only good dice Dart have on her attack (not considering the :,: she can grant herself) then having the chance of making 1 Attack + 2x Dendro nanoids it's not bad.

7. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

I used her this last weekend. Note, I am very new to the game but not TTMGs in general, and I found her to be the least valued of my four models. Here is my opinion. If I want ranged damage go with Bill. If I want ranged disruption go Lunah. This leaves Dart hanging unless a mission dictates different needs. But, I've only played one mission. :b

csjarrat likes this.
  8. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

Dart is a far better scorer than Lunah and Wild Bill. i also find she is the most durable if the 2hp characters because of the hidden state. Her damage is ok, somewhere between Massacre and Parvati.

Flipswitch likes this.
  9. Flipswitch

She's definitely a fan of Hannibal, I tried her out last night and it worked well as a combination, that said she isn't so great with Programmed Strategy. I've found Dendro-Nanoids a little bit lacking.

10. sololobo

She is a sucker for Hannibal's damage output, but IMO a character cannot truly synergize with Hannibal unless Programmed Strategy can be used on them i.e. MAJ Lunah and Senior Massacre. I feel that Dart is CB's attempt to give us a damage dealing//scorer. If you look at the cards those roles really seems to pop. Bottom line, I like her, but as I'm exploring the game, I'm finding out, models in general without some sort of disruption i.e. taunt, immobilize, dazzle, and -2 movement modifier are less valued over others for competitive viability.

11. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

Like Dart's Dendronanoids?

:3

12. sololobo

Forgot about that one! LOL

13. Flipswitch

I get where he's coming from, her ability feels extremely weak to use with Programmed Strat.

I might try her with Laxmee, focus isn't as good but she still wants the dice!

14. Spellbreaker90

Spellbreaker90 Well-Known Member

One thing to consider of Dart is that Dendro Nanoids remove any state token to inflict wounds.
    This means 2 things :

1 - You can use it on your Aristos! and not only enemy. Taking 1 wound to remove a status it's something that can be worth. So any team with Dart has an additional status removal.

2 - You can remove positive status from your enemy. ATM this means only removing focused (or Parvati +2 Initiative) and making damage, but with new release who knows, maybe the ability will become more usefull.

15. hansthehuman

hansthehuman Order of Saint John

@Spellbreaker90 That's a very nice catch on the 1 point.
    That could be beneficial in a team with a guy like Padre, and his pocket heals.

16. sololobo

That's pretty much why I forgot Dart had that ability...its nice to have but to spend 3AP on it to use it and wound yourself if you are lucky to get off with it?...There may be better options i.e. Lunah for range and Parvati and Laxmee for states, which is a huge deal. They are almost auto includes. So, this leaves Dart looking for a niche list. Maybe an all Hidden list? idk...

17. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

Dendronanoids are 2 AP... And you can counter Prysm (and her nice Targeted she receives turn after turn)

Yep, but Lunah can receive damage back (something that Dart doesn't from round 2), and the pint of Dendronanoids is not dealing with states, but finishing an enemy (mainly).

Seriously, combo Dart+Hannibal, you have :+::.::):+:,:(Pointman)+:,:(effect of Silent Death), just before adding extra dices, plus using your :1: for changes, as long as you aren't receiving damage at all.

Idk, sounds pretty solid...

:3

(P.S.: you don't have to be able to use Programmed Strategy every turn with all of your teammates for "synergizing completely"... Hannibal is better than that :3)

Flipswitch likes this.
  18. Flipswitch

Worded excellently.

I'm not sure I'd synergise them together, but you can also use the new Koorie Queen's tactic to make her Dendronanoids do 2 damage which is pretty handy.

19. tartopom

tartopom Well-Known Member

That's pretty much the reason I can't wait to play Dart / Koorie together.

20. Flipswitch

Yeah, it's a very big leap. I played with my LB's tonight so I'm part way through writing up a short first impressions of them.

tartopom likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation