1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Third Offensive

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Skjarr, Oct 1, 2018.

1. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

I mean yes, absolutely, and that's fine and good, but do those people want to play Sogorat duos?

'Yes, it sounds fun and cool' is a perfectly fine answer.

2. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

I'll certainly give it a try - probably more likely in the Raktorak context.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  3. RobertShepherd

Let us know how it goes. Even those of us who are pretty competitive enjoy knowing when someone finds a diamond in the rough :)

4. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

I hope that isn't the secret change to Sogarats.

wuji likes this.
  5. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Haha, you better get to screen shotting me then and share with the random people who care to surf that material whom I don't care about.

Maybe you think it's narcissism, that might be why it bothers you, being proud of a trait about one self isn't narcissism, if I was randomly saying that makes me better than party X then sure, but when it comes to the discussion about Morats, or balancing game mechanics, I actually put the hours/days of work in trying to figure it out. Sure, it's just a game, and sure I walked away after that. I gave something for free back then because I cared for the prosperity of the game and I used what talent I had. To say it felt a little like pearls before swine is close to the truth. Only thing I didn't think about then that I did now was applying cost to game mechanics relationships. If you want to have a debate on it, I'm all for it but, if you want to play a sideways game of ad hominem then you're on own pal

P.S. People have been saying some of the same complaints about Morats for over 4 years, some maybe 6 (Zerat/Kurgat AC) CB changed none of that. Look at several other forces and the complaints made on them, clearly they caught the attention of CB and changes were made for them. Not saying they didn't need a change but theirs clearly something about the game as a whole that hasn't been addressed yet, if it was, then the complaints about equal chances of winning s tourney would be less but also lost variety would shoot through the to roof.

#725 wuji, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  6. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

No, I mean we are all pretty sure the Sogarat has received some sort of bumb, just maybe not what any of us had imagined, but maybe it's really good, or at least fine

7. RobertShepherd

I'll be honest, whoever is behind this joke account is really committed to the role. The depth of character is the most impressive I've seen in an online persona since a mate got stitched up over a six month period by someone pretending to be a personal fan of his from Belgium.

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  8. RobertShepherd

'Some level of full auto' was floated around a couple of times in this thread so far and in retrospect *would* make a degree of sense of them losing the Haris (to avoid breaking the five dice cap). So we have some hope.

9. paraelix

Full Auto has never stacked with link bonuses. See Kriza.

Lesh' and RobertShepherd like this.
  10. Sparrow

Full Auto, or any other change, is just forum talk, I think? It is right that there is no confirmation at all that Sogarats actually change, aside from losing Haris? I think that is true. If so, very good chance duo is only change. Won't get hopes up again.

11. paraelix

Lol. This post is too much.

Reece likes this.
  12. Melkhior

Melkhior Doing filthy things for EI

I don't have book, but I can confirm that Soggy really has a duo. See this video around 18:43 and look carefully.

13. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

I now have book, can confirm duo for soggys

wuji likes this.
  14. Sparrow

I do not understand?

15. RobertShepherd

Oop, brain fart. You're absolutely right.

16. Plex

Plex Taagma without a scheme

So... Duo in Vanilla and not MAF? Because duo doesn't show in the force organization chart for Morats that they showed us.

17. Aspect Graviton

Warcor

The book sectorial army chart for morat aggression force shows sogarat duo

Plex likes this.
  18. Plex

Plex Taagma without a scheme

That's, moderate news.

I don't suppose the new chart shows ava 2 M drones does it? Asking for a friend that hates camo.

19. Aspect Graviton

Warcor

Not that I noticed, I'd have to check later.

20. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Good morning MAF players,

I know you're waiting a message from me saying "army live in 5 minutes!", but unfortunately, this will not be today.

As someone metioned in other thread, shit happens, and we wanted to release the update earlier this week...but it was not possible.

So I'm here to inform you that the update will take place tomorrow, Thursday the 29th, and could be in any hour between 09:00AM and 03:00PM CET.

I'm really sorry for those of you that are so eager waiting for the update to enjoy your new profiles, but please understand that a big update like this implies a lot of things.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice day :)

#740 Koni, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Pierzasty, Judge Dredd, wuji and 9 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation