1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Dice Calculator

Discussion in 'News' started by toadchild, Dec 5, 2017.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Ok, I'll try to find some time this week to do a little firewall cleanup.

Icchan and inane.imp like this.
  4. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Related https://anydice.com/ I wonder if Infinity can be expressed with the avaliable commands (only gave a quick look at the articles/examples).

5. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I'm familiar with anydice, but I've never looked into if they can do something like a face to face roll. You can trivially use their tools to do an Infinity-style normal roll with any number of dice.

6. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

toadchild likes this.
  7. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Icchan, Section9 and inane.imp like this.
  8. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I also took the opportunity to increase Sucker Punch's damage to 17 and import the PanO profiles from my ongoing MayaNet work.

9. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Along with the MayaNet, this weekend I also updated the dice calc with the 3rd Offensive changes for Combined Army and Yu Jing. Please try them out and let me know if you find anything incorrect!

Barrogh, BLOODGOD, Icchan and 3 others like this.
  10. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Do you think about coding the Electric Pulse? I know this weapon isn't popular but to know the odds can be sometimes interesting.

Robock likes this.
  11. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Yes, I should really add that - I’ve just been pretty slow about features lately. I happened to look up my threads in the old forums recently - in the spring I will have been working on MayaNet and the dice calc for 5 years. That’s a long time for a mostly solo project!

I keep saying I’ll try to make some time for feature work, and I do mean it. But it’s competing with a lot of other things for my time.

12. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

If you had the time to do a change on website, adding a button that switches setups (Active <> Reactive) would be great.

What I mean is, you create a setup on left (Active turn) side, and right (Reactive turn). Then there is button which just moves the left setup to right side, and right setup to left side, changing them into active/reactive.

Speaking of that, you could also add a third configuration for some of the common settings into the middle where it can be controlled for both at the same time. For example, range (usually they're engaging on same distances, so you add the dropdown for distances in the middle and it selects appropriate distance range on both sides), same for visibility / saturation modifiers.

BTW, great tool. :) Many thanks for creating and maintaining it. :)

13. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

What would be grate too is a checkbox for MMS-1/2

14. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

I noticed that if you swap p1 and p2 in the address bar that results from rolling the dice, it loads the page with the setup swapped*. Then, of course, one have to re-adjust the Burst for the active and reactive models. I also noticed, there is already nothing preventing us from having the active model B1 and reactive model B3 (but i guess that only account for basic rules, some modifiers are only available to active or reactive model and require to properly flip the players side).

*like copying the url in notepad to swap p1 to p3, p2 to p1, and p3 to p2, and copying it into a new tab. So having a button that does like roll but calls back the page with the flipped p1 and p2 should be an easy way to achieve the effect. The hard way being for the button to modify each box to have the value the other side had.

15. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

The only skill that cares whether it’s in the “active” or “reactive” field is Full Auto. Burst defaults to 1 on the reactive, but all values are unlocked.

Robock likes this.
  16. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I've updated the calculator with the new Khawarij loadouts.

inane.imp, oldGregg, Section9 and 2 others like this.
  17. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

Does the calculator apply the Fatality L1 upgrade to TAGs? Could we maybe get a checkbox for it in case some people don't play ITS?

18. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

It does apply it, yes. Is this a feature you'd actually like to see and use, or is this a hypothetical request?

19. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

I was checking speculative fire with a heavy grenade launcher and it says DAM is 13.

20. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Looks like I missed a case, and it applies only to direct fire, not speculative shot. I'll make a note to fix that.

Icchan likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation