1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia All-Stars 2! @ Firestorm Games, UK

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Flipswitch, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Firestorm Games welcomes you to our second Aristeia Global League event, the Aristeia All-Stars!
    https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/events-at-the-battlefields/aristeia-allstars-2-cardiff
    This will be a single day event with a cap of 16 players.

Tickets: https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/events-at-the-battlefields/aristeia-allstars-2-cardiff
    Price: £10

Format:
    AGL Season 2.
    MOD: Zlavin
    MOD: AGL Circuit [Saif Traders | HaqqIslam]
    Round Time: 75 Minutes.
    Scenarios:
    Blitz
    Capture the Flag
    Conquest
    Human Target

Round 1 – Blitz
    Round 2 – Human Target
    Round 3 – Capture the Flag
    Round 4 - Conquest

Timings (Est):
    Round 1: 10:00-11:15 (Blitz)
    Round 2: 11:20-12:35 (Human Target)
    Lunch: 12:35-13:30
    Round 3: 13:30-14:45 (Capture the Flag)
    Round 4: 14:50-16:05 (Conquest)
    Event Conclusion: 16:30.

Note: Round 4 will only be used if required due to player count.

#1 Flipswitch, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Best of luck with your tournament in Cardiff! Have any of your players submitted a list which includes any of the characters of the Legendary Bahadurs?

3. Flipswitch

Hi mate. No the pack currently isn't available to choose from. So we haven't made it legal, besides im the only one who owns it here!

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  4. Flipswitch

Also i won. Yay!

sololobo and treiral like this.
  5. Roadrunner7431

Aren't supposed to have so much skill as Warcor that you slyly let another participant win?

6. Flipswitch

I'm terrible at games so..
    I took the bye round during round 3 so none of our travelling players had the bye, then they all ended up minor winning by close results so it didn't bump me out of the joint lead.

7. Roadrunner7431

My comment was meant in friendship. I hope that you took it that way. If we were celebrating your win at the local with a pint it would be "my shout" as you say across the pond and I would have said the above with a friendly nudge with my elbow to your ribs. Thank you for all you do to promote this great game. By the way, we in North America are still confused by Human Target. How did that go? If you have a chance, anything you can post to make that scenario clear would be most appreciated.

Flipswitch likes this.
  8. Flipswitch

Yes it was taken that way buddy, I'm quite a jokey person so you don't have to worry about offending me! :)

We played Human Target and a few people IMMEDIATELY asked as the round started how passing the Blue Marker worked to troll me (Especially @Phlyk), - and honestly, we played it hoping the Dispute rule never came up. I kept it in as people voted to keep it and we'd all try it but there was a big sense of "don't run this mission again" after the event until it's rewritten, which left a little bit of a sour taste.

There is a rewrite of this mission coming down the pipe at some point, so I'm keen to see it come forth. I did have a rewrite posted up in the Rules(?) section of the Aristeia sub-forum in another thread, but the issue I have is I don't know if the text I've rewritten is actually correct or not, so I'm not sure how useful it is, you know?

volgo, Roadrunner7431 and treiral like this.
  9. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

As a TO (I'm assuming you were the TO here), in case of doubt you can totally have the final say in how the rules are meant to be played. So, in the scenario in which you've rewritten the rules to actually make sense, I'd say that you're in your right to do it regardless, specially in such a complicated matter as the human target rules.

Flipswitch and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  10. Flipswitch

Yeah this was my intent of what was to happen but thankfully I'm not sure the rule came up, or if it did players must have just agreed amongst themselves thankfully.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation