1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any vague idea what we'll get from Hulongs and Mowangs?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Maksimas, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Hey, if it gets FA2 and ends up costing like a Su-Jian... I'd say it's perfect and can peacefully co-exist with our favorite Su-Jian.
    Yeah, the Su-Jian will get there faster... but the Mowang will shred things apart far better. A fair tradeoff if anybody asks me.

And I would gladly pay ~60 points for such a Red Fury profile. Just saying.

2. Vandroiy

Vandroiy Well-Known Member
    Warcor

kriza cost over 50 and has no mimetism, no nwi. So if mowang will have FA cant cost like a Su jian

emperorsaistone likes this.
  3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

If it continues to crib stuff off the Daiyokai it might have a heavyweight discount attached.

Maksimas likes this.
  4. Maksimas

I suppose this also depends a lot on how much FA2 costs compared to FA1. Which is a mystery, since no FA1 unit exists as far as I know since Kriza is the only unit with any FA level, unless that changed recently?

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Mimetism is cheap so it won't be far off the price off a Su-Jian if we take a Kriza and just upgrade it. Closer to Hac Tao, though.

6. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Honest guess? Between 8 and 10 points.

[​IMG] KRIZA BORAC HMG / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (2 | 54)
    2 SWC | 54 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

[​IMG] AZRA'IL AP HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 41)
    2 SWC | 41 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

This all depends on how CB calculate the prices for 4-2 MOV and V:Courage + Multi Terrain. I think the rest of the profile's differences cancels each other out, such as the KB have PH14 but the Azra have WIP14 and so on. On top of the 4-2 MOV, the difference between AP HMG and normal HMG is unknown to me.

Maksimas likes this.
  7. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

I really don't think it'll get full auto. It would step over the yan huo. Please put both feet on the ground

It may have some other perks but what kony has said seems to be the hell of a Tough chassis. If we consider It will have a redfury and a multy as main options It'll be a low-SWC troop in a Hi-SWC sectorial. Also, pretty convenient.

The only things I miss is fatality on some degree to be able to be a real threat in terms of damage or crit. If not, It'll be the less damage output S5 HI of the game. All the rest have at least 2 damage 14+ primary weapon profiles.

But whatever we'll get seems a pretty interesting starting point for a trooper

8. Triumph

It can't get in a Haris link and let's be real here a Red Fury ain't anywhere near as dangerous as a HRMC or Multi HMG. Mowang still vulnerable to getting pinned by snipers and MLs, Yan Huo way more likely to blow them off the table.

With that said my money is on Fatality over Full Auto simply because the Daiyokai has it.

armazingerz and Maksimas like this.
  9. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

If it has access to B5 weapons It'll be a far better choice to take out the bast majority of ARO pieces. B5+mimetism and shock agains 1 Wound troopers? and 3 wounds to hold out when luck ins not on your side during opposed rols?

be realistic, I don't think it'll happen.

On the other side... fatality on a B3 damage 13 weapon... It's less hardcore, even with mimetism

ObviousGray likes this.
  10. Mahtamori

Shooting from my hip (no, that's not a pun), looks closer to 15 to 20 points. Both Knife and Heavy Pistol are more expensive than the Azra'il's counterpart as well.

Az'rail sort of makes you wonder why the Yan Huo is so expensive.

11. Maksimas

Burst 4 Dam 13 Shock AMMO weapon, to be precise.

Still hoping for FAT tho.

12. Triumph

Still can't dig out enemies worth a shit at 24-32" which, given in most missions that's the bare minimum starting distance between you and the ARO pieces it's going to struggle to get out of the DZ on its own. You know what happens with 3 wounds when you get shot by a 5 man ML link? You turn into chunks anyway.

Comparing it directly to the Yan Huo with a potential Haris stuff like the MHMG shooting burst 2 explosive ARO at distance gives it its own thing.

13. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

Pretty sure Fatality adds to Damage not Burst. It's basically a Red Fury/Molotok with one less shot and slightly worse range bands. Mimetism helps.

14. Mahtamori

Some comparisons. Red Fury Mowang versus Multi Sniper Bagh-Mari in a 5-man Fireteam at 23" and both having Cover:

FA2: 41.22% vs 25.44%
    FA1: 32.84% vs 35.80%
    FAT1: 28.94% vs 39.48%
    FAT2: 41.09% vs 31.45%
    FAFAT2: 54.42% vs 19.07%
    Hac Tao HMG w/out Surprise: 43.03% vs 25.13%
    Hac Tao HMG with Surprise: 54.92% vs 15.38%
    "Yan Huo Red Fury with Mimetism": 30.38% vs 36.19%
    Yan Huo HRMC(AP): 39.31% vs 32.54%

(As a small note, this is based off of Kriza's BS of 13. I'm sort of expecting a Yan Huo's BS of 14)

15. Maksimas

I was talking about the Red Fury there, thought the original poster was referring to it as well and mis-typed the Burst value...
    Granted, that's prolly my fault for assuming they were talking about the Red Fury and not the MULTI, I suppose-

16. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

No worries. I assumed we were talking about the Multi due to its versatility.

17. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Lets just enjoy what we got, people. we got our 3rd ARM 5 meatboi. I'm just happy with its mimetism and arsenal - whether it holds FA or Fatality, idc for now.

Still, the best dish comes out last.. and I'm counting on Daoyings, Hulangs, Haidaos. They maybe are like 1-W 'lite' HIs, but who knows.

Maybe one of them will bring us EM weapon we lost for a long time.. That's my dream.

P.S) Have a good weekend, people.

-Ghost- likes this.
  18. Maksimas

I REALLY hope Hai Daos aren't 1W HIs. REALLY.

Thanks, already have a local little tourney this Sunday. Gotta make sure nobody badmouths the Empire, after all.

You have a nice one too.

-Ghost- and Kallas like this.
  19. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Mimetism and FAL2? Guys, temper your expectations...

20. CabalTrainee

CabalTrainee Well-Known Member

I still doubt it will get FA2 and mimetism. That's better than ODD.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation