1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Dossiers!

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Keyrott, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

Dossier Collection

I want to make an up-to-date infinity Dossier collection for my benefit as well as others. I've already gotten started with most of the latest dossiers I can think of and am working my way back. I hope I can get most of the dossiers they've released I just have to go back to find them. Obviously I own none of these images, I'm just an admirer ;)

Jumara, Daniel Darko, Alfy and 17 others like this.
  2. Insane Cheese

Insane Cheese Member

3. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

Well aware of Human Sphere, he doesn't have some of the new dossiers or some of the old either. I know he will update eventually, I'm doing this for myself and I figured other people might like to have these all in one place, and up to date as much as possible

Golem2God likes this.
  4. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

5. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

If people keep on with half finished projects, none will have everything.
    HS accepts contributions, front page has the email address.

chromedog and Golem2God like this.
  6. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

Update: I've gotten quite a few of them. I may still be missing a couple. I also did some cropping for the stupid pinwheel-spinning dossiers they used to do on BOW so they're straight up and down. Also did an edit on the "Stallion Jack" dossier that was just the Anaconda dossier in higher rez with a different name on top, as well as the Rodok dossier that was only shown in a presentation. The ones I didn't do anything about were the old photos of actual printouts. If I missed some let me know!

Abrilete and stevenart74 like this.
  7. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Golem2God, Keyrott and Sven F. like this.
  8. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

Thanks, checking again I caught a couple more and got them up.

stevenart74 and toadchild like this.
  9. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Downloaded Your EXCELLENT collection of Dossiers and found many precious gems I never had found beforehand (such as the new Concept of the Su Jian, very crisp and clean). . .

Thank You so much for the effort !!

I started to collect Infinity Related Concepts from very early, but the oldest have a HORRIBLE resolution, as were rather Digital Smartphone Photos of the Album of rough sketches that Bostria and other Concept Artist of CB had shown at Conventions. . .

I doubt that there is something useful in My recollection for Your project. . .

I have the Scan of the Artbook One of Concepts for personal use, byt Corvus Belli staff asked EXPRESSELY to anyone who own that rather nowaday old N2 Artbook to anyway NOT post scans of it. . .

. . . . .

I fould EXTREMELY annoying that there is NO good quality of the Kaplan Mercs; the ONLY ONE that could be found perusing in the Web is cropped at Knee Lenght and is of poor light quality. . .

I have found some useful reminiscence between the Kaplans and the "Talons" of Overwatch (Terrorist Troopers of the Evil Guys of the Blizzard Game); trying to use it to "Build" an homebrew "Good Concept" of the Kaplans, using as reference the rather well done Official Minis painted in Studio Colours. . .

Their phyisical structure is SIMILAR to Druzes, of whom exist a lot of good concepts FREELY around the Web, but there are some significative differences in the Armour Suit composition. . .

Don't want to do a "Fanmade Stuff" but rather approach the MOST% of the original concept of Corvus Belli that is unfortunately NOT around the Net in a good visible version. . . . .!!!

helsbecter, Golem2God and Keyrott like this.
  10. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

I think I'm pretty close to complete as far as stuff I can find (I was missing a couple TAG pilots and found the Igao!) , anyone else noticing things missing that should be available let me know.

#10 Keyrott, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  11. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

I don't know if anyone cares, but I tried my hand at "restoring" the gecko dossier because I don't know of a high rez one that I can find anywhere and I wanted one for my wallpaper project. Can't stop thinking about that Jesus painting restoration though... lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

loricus, Ashtaroth, Remnar and 7 others like this.
  12. stevenart74

Very good stuff at restoring @Keyrott . . .

Did You consider also trying to "Recolour" the Black-&-White version that could be found lurking somewhere in the net (I believe that was one of the things present in the Official Artbook, but DO NOT KNOW if was a "Legal Scan" as the stuff with Invincible Lineart and the Jotunn Lineart OR NOT). . .??

I have found that stuff, and using it extensively as preparing Concepts for one of My R.P.G. Players that is a Gecko Nomads Exoarmour Pilot. . . . .!!!

Golem2God, jherazob and Keyrott like this.
  13. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

Thanks!

Tbh I haven't seen a black and white Gecko dossier, and I have the art book and don't remember it being in there either (could be wrong) but if you find some of the worse quality dossiers in better rez or black and white please feel free to share, I'd love to see them :)

jherazob and stevenart74 like this.
  14. stevenart74

Checked the "Artbook Manual" and Gecko B.W. Lineart is in the very LAST page of the Nomads Section (Pag.72, where there is the Height Silhouette reference with the far taller Iguana); not only there are the usual "Face + Back" poses but EVEN a Side reference. . .

Now I have to check if what I found in the Interweb is stuff LEGALLY available or, as Corvus Belli asked in the past, stuff that someone scanned by the SAME manual and that they said they would like to stay UNPOSTED. . .

As most of the stuff in that manual is OUTDATED (the Nomads weapons are the weird No-Clip "Buck Rogers Zapguns" and not the actual WAY COOLER "Spacer Heckler & Kocks" style) maybe Corvus Belli would allow dissemination of that stuff. . .

helsbecter and jherazob like this.
  15. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

16. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

17. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

KaplanTSDossier.jpg

[​IMG]

18. stevenart74

@Koni . . .

Many thanks for the Art Dossiers stuff; especially for the Kaplans that I searched for years around the web, to no avail. . .

helsbecter and Keyrott like this.
  19. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

[​IMG]

I feel like some artist at CB saw over Koni's shoulder and they were just like "Oh god please just put it out of its misery." loooooooooooooooool

In all seriousness thank you very much @Koni I really appreciate it. That was kind and you didn't have to go to the trouble but you did, so thank you :)

Xeurian, Modock, stevenart74 and 2 others like this.
  20. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

For anyone that cares, I've added Patsy, the Zondnautica and other recent reveals. I've also updated the drive so that each faction has its respective Sectorials with units for each, and I'm contemplating removing sectorial specifics like aleph units in PanO or Yu Jing from the overarching folder, and just having them in those sectorials so that the overarching "PanOceania" folder is vanilla PanOceania

Alfy, Del S, Dragonstriker and 4 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation