1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wishes, hopes, and expectations for the Druze (for about the next 12 months)

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by semper_fidelis, Sep 21, 2018.

1. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

The only thing I expect are Brawlers, anything more than that and I'm sure I'll be disappointed... I am totally updating my Fugazi to all use the new Haqq remtoes though.

For things to hope for though... A sculpt for Arslan, new Gromoz, and AVA2 Peacemakers would be awesome. :)

2. Ixidro

Ixidro Deep agent infiltrated in PanOceanian HQ

A Druze Starter seems a no brainer for me. Maybe with Arslan too. As many of you state, a brawler SWC box (like the Druze re-release one) in to make N2A equally happy. Also, a second Hunzakut would be very sweet.

3. Shoitaan

Shoitaan Well-Known Member

Are DBS popular enough to get something as extravagant as a starter? Apart from JSA, I always felt like the other NA2 groups would simply consist of troops from the existing major factions (technically JSA did this as well XD). So that means blisters and SWC boxes but shouldn't be starters or army packs etc.

The high number of NA2 armies in the last season was largely driven by JSA with Druze barely coming up to its knee. Druze wasn't played at interplanitario..

Call me a pessimist but I feel the likelihood of DBS starter is very low. Brawler SWC box though I think is definitely on the cards.

Ben Kenobi likes this.
  4. semper_fidelis

semper_fidelis Active Member

Druze starter box whould be nice, but not really necessary, since we have the Druze Shock team box. Brawler box is something really needed.

But for some wishlisting what I would think be nice for a starter box:
    • Druze Combi Rifle Paramedic
    • Brawler Multi Sniper
    • Brawler Rifle/light shotgun
    • Brawler Rifle/light shotgun
    • Brawler Engineer Rifle/light shotgun
    • Bounty hunter with Red Fury

5. Ixidro

Ixidro Deep agent infiltrated in PanOceanian HQ

Please remember that the last interplanetario was played with LI lists and Druze struggles to make work/face against those kind of lists (well, E/M is useful to isolate those HIs and TAGs, although it's somewhat dicy and order intensive). Also, JSA was an already stablished sectorial before Uprising.

Maybe we won't see a druze starter soon, but that doesn't mean that we don't need it. DBS it's not a ultracompetitive faction, but it's a very popular one: there was a big shortage of druze and dronbot boxes when it came out and mayacast made a painting contest just for Druze.

My starter wishlist would include some Druze exclusive profiles (sniper, paramedic, panzerfaust and E/M launcher), Arslan and other Brawler profiles to make it attractive for Ikari/QK players.

6. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

So 3rd Offensive video had Carlos state there would be new profiles/units for NA2. Druze does look to be missing any HI options... >_>

7. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Some 2 wound druze that link with the rest of them would be amazing. I love the DBS but dear god they are allergic to crits.

8. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I think that's kinda what Arslan ist suppose to be. :/

9. atomicfryingpan

Definitely and I use him as such but it would be nice to have a true heavy infantry that isn't affected by shock ammo. Interested to see new na2 stuff in the 3rd offensive book and maybe they give druze a new toy or two.

10. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

I won't get my hopes up, but I didn't expect to see NA2 included in 3rd offensive. Who knows what surprise that could be, I'd wager we'd see a new NA2 sectorial before we see adjustments to the existing ones though,

11. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

My guess about the NA2 in 3rd offensive is that its just the chapter where the Libertos is listed. I think you might the right thought about getting new NA2 Sectorials before they start updating the old ones.

12. atomicfryingpan

Not just the libertos but the motorcycle chick for tak.

13. skouid

skouid New Member

IMHO, there is a chance to see more entry with the next book (not third offensive), if it include some Ramah Task Force maybe some of the new profiles will be added to DBS. don't u think?

atomicfryingpan likes this.
  14. atomicfryingpan

I do think when they focus on haqq next whether it be with ramah or revamping some QK I think that'll be the chance for them to give something to the druze. I'd honestly be happy with an az'rail or even an al fahseed. I think eventually they're gonna add more merc companies I bet we see a generic merc heavy infantry.

15. antox717

antox717 Member

Sorry if i'm making a dumb question, but i was wondering... the new biker chick with wolf guy has a nice, druze like skull on her gas tank... is it impossible for her to be part of DBS??

atomicfryingpan likes this.
  16. Mask

Mask Well-Known Member

Good catch.
    Let's hope. DBS need some love imho.

Mask

17. atomicfryingpan

I wouldnt complain about a mercenary biker and her pet doggy.

Balewolf and Deltervees like this.
  18. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Not seeing anything new for Druze since the 3rd offensive updates dropped... anything anyone spot?

Personalty I think less people would be on the fence about Arslan if he got tactical awareness or NCO. Seems fitting to me to give him NCO, shove all of the paperwork onto another Druze while he gets to killing.

19. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I think he is more classical leader, so Lt. fits well, maybe Lt. lv2 would be an idea, but I really doubt we see any changes to him soon, since his profile is rather new anyways.

I kinda would love to have the Hulang Shocktroopers in DBS, but they are kinda similar to Saito, would make a perfect duo of death. The combination with the Peacemaker and Hunzakuts might even be to much tho. Not that there ever will be a chance that we seeing a State Army unit in DBS. :/

20. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

If were wish listing Arslan, I felt that Advanced Command would make for good faction synergy; but Arslan isn't a tactical genius or anything so I doubt it would make much sense in the fluff.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation